Google Consumer Surveys Utah Poll: Trump +6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:45:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Google Consumer Surveys Utah Poll: Trump +6 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Google Consumer Surveys Utah Poll: Trump +6  (Read 2227 times)
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« on: October 15, 2016, 12:51:11 AM »

Wow, that is fascinating. How much does a poll cost, and where can I find a place to buy them?

According to Google Consumer Surveys, a 1 question survey with age, gender and location targeting should cost 15 cents per respondent.  So a 500 respondent sample should cost $75.  A geographically targeted 2-10 question survey, necessary for a LV screen and additional demographic info, costs $1.50 per respondent.

You can create your own survey by clicking on the Create a Survey tab here.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 01:51:34 AM »

What the heck?  I'm trying my luck at a South Dakota poll, since many here want to see one.  According to ballotpedia, Stein isn't on the ballot, but Johnson and Castle are, so assuming Google accepts my survey, the choices will be Trump, Clinton, Johnson and Castle (randomized), plus a I am not registered in South Dakota option to try to weed out non-registered voters and out-of-state residents.  I didn't want to add an undecided/wouldn't vote option, because that would probably lead to really crappy results with 30% undecided or something.  Building a multi-question survey with a likely voter screen would be too expensive.

I can't weigh age against the 2012 exit poll because there was none.  Should I just use census data?  (What did you use, amdcpus?).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies