Americans: Have you thanked a frenchman today? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:05:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Americans: Have you thanked a frenchman today? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Americans: Have you thanked a frenchman today?  (Read 24961 times)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: July 03, 2005, 06:03:52 PM »

The French, an arrogant, insulting, smelly, perverse, cheese eating, swarmy, conniving, sawed-off, beret wearing, surrendering people who make love with their faces and post too much on message boards.

Oh, okay, you're welcome!  ;-)
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 07:34:38 PM »

The French, an arrogant, insulting, smelly, perverse, cheese eating, swarmy, conniving, sawed-off, beret wearing, surrendering people who make love with their faces and post too much on message boards.

Hi, you ignorant, lavish, slutty, pedophilic, incestuous, BIG-MAC-eating, fradulent, ARROGANT, gullible, xenophobic person who likes to pork people in the cornhole and disrespect anyone else outside of your country.

How'd you like that? The French sure don't like what you said to them!

Well, at least one person of French ethnic extraction finds it and your reaction, hilarious.  My maternal grandfather was born outside of Marseilles and my maternal grandmother's parents were from around Paris.   The "you're welcome" at the end should have been a dead give away.  :-)

BTW: It is "La Big Mac."
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2005, 09:23:25 PM »

Hi, you ignorant, lavish, slutty, pedophilic, incestuous, BIG-MAC-eating, fradulent, ARROGANT, gullible, xenophobic person who likes to pork people in the cornhole and disrespect anyone else outside of your country.

How'd you like that? The French sure don't like what you said to them!

Well, at least one person of French ethnic extraction finds it and your reaction, hilarious.  My maternal grandfather was born outside of Marseilles and my maternal grandmother's parents were from around Paris.   The "you're welcome" at the end should have been a dead give away.  :-)

BTW: It is "La Big Mac."

But can you speak thorough French? Were you born in France?
OOOOOH!

No, though it was my mother's first language; I can generally read it.  I do wear a beret in the winter.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies