Fox News National: Clinton +6/+7
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:56:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Fox News National: Clinton +6/+7
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Fox News National: Clinton +6/+7  (Read 2984 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 05:27:48 PM »

This poll looks like where the race is at. I don't see trump dropping anymore. This debate will make it or break it for him.. tons of hillary wikileaks to use against her.. i'm excited for this old hag to go down.

Trump doesn't have the discipline to make the wikileaks thing into an effective attack. I mean he brought Bill Clinton RAPE VICTIMS to a debate and it didn't work.
mark_twain
United States

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 05:28:40 PM »

Great poll!
No War, but the War on Christmas
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 05:30:41 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2016, 05:34:37 PM by iBizzBee »

Just listened to my elderly mother literally go on a rampage about how she doesn't buy any of these polls and that they are all rigged, she referenced the fact she's never got a call from "fox news" as her proof of claims..

it escalated into her literally screaming for me to shut up as she turned the news louder. This is what makes me despise the far-right base of the GOP. For s sake its impossible to reason.

I see this thinking with my relatives too, and it goes to show that a lot of people actually believe in what Stephen Colbert called "truthiness" - real truth coming from gut feelings, not cold hard facts and figures. If you just feel like Donald Trump is going to win and the polls are all rigged, then that is the truth. If you feel like only the L.A. Times poll is accurate, that is the truth.

I'll feel so bad for them on election day when the polls are proven right and then some.

I will say - the number who identify indies is kind of low, but it would only make a 1 or 2 point difference considering Trump has a 6 point lead among independents.
'

Is it bad that I actually am looking forward to their anger and disappointment? I've never been someone who takes politics or partisanship that personally but this is Donald Fricken Trump we're talking about; I'm done with having sympathy for people who are idiotic enough to put that man anywhere near leading our country. I wouldn't have felt the same way about McCain or Romney supporters.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 05:31:27 PM »

This poll looks like where the race is at. I don't see trump dropping anymore. This debate will make it or break it for him.. tons of hillary wikileaks to use against her.. i'm excited for this old hag to go down.

Stay classy.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 05:33:50 PM »

Lol no one cares about wikileaks, the public has yawned at it.

Also polling 3 weeks out is predictive +/- 3.4%, so the best Trump can do is a 3 point loss. Worst he can do is a 10 point loss.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2016, 05:34:52 PM »

I don't think everyone w/ "deplorable" in their twitter handle is deplorable. But I'm impressed by effort to maintain purity of the brand.
https://twitter.com/JonahNRO/status/787114258605740033?lang=de
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 05:37:17 PM »
« Edited: October 18, 2016, 05:39:34 PM by Virginia »

So you are just going to ignore all the other polls showing up down by high single-to-double digits?

And I wouldn't get too excited about Wikileaks. Most of the emails are boring and non-stories and judging by the Trump media trend and ominous wording from various media folks, bad Trump stories are likely going to keep coming out until election day.

She is a crook and will use anyone for a vote.

lol! Trump is everything you call Clinton and more. There is a trail of stiffed contractors where ever he goes.

I don't know how you rationalize his behavior in your head yet still call out Clinton for the same things. It must be a circus in up there.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 05:37:57 PM »

Dems
Clinton 87%
Johnson 3%
Stein 3%
Trump 3%

GOP
Trump 80%
Johnson 7%
Clinton 5%
Stein 0%

Indies
Trump 38%
Clinton 31%
Johnson 7%
Stein 7%

under 35: Clinton +15
35-54: Clinton +1
over 55: Clinton +6
under $50k income: Clinton +14
over $50k income: Clinton +1
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 05:38:06 PM »

state polls have it close depending on what u look at.

those cherries are usually picked only by illegal immigrants i figure.
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2016, 05:39:47 PM »

You idiots realize national polls don't matter. California and new york r the reason shes ahead in national polls bu crazy #s. state polls have it close depending on what u look at. Even if trump does well u will all stay clinton's scripted responses and speech was amazing. She is a crook and will use anyone for a vote. She will be boted out by 2020 or be dead

The despair of the Trumpers begins.

I want off Madame President's wild ride, I can't take all this #winning.
voter1993
Rookie
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2016, 05:41:34 PM »

I can't wait to be right Smiley. This debate will change things for Trump
iBizzBee
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2016, 05:42:51 PM »

But even you admitted she'd be 'boated' out (like on a boat?) in 2020, so you also believe #MadamePresident is going to win.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2016, 05:43:08 PM »

You idiots realize national polls don't matter. California and new york r the reason shes ahead in national polls bu crazy #s. state polls have it close depending on what u look at. Even if trump does well u will all stay clinton's scripted responses and speech was amazing. She is a crook and will use anyone for a vote. She will be boted out by 2020 or be dead

You idiots realize national polls don't matter. texas r the reason Bushs ahead in national polls bu crazy #s. state polls have it close depending on what u look at. Even if gore does well u will all stay bush's scripted responses and speech was amazing. he is a idiot and will use anyone for a vote. he will be boted out by 2004 or be dead
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2016, 05:43:52 PM »

Voter1993 right now;

Anyways...

WONDERFUL poll!  Just awful news for Mr. Trump.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2016, 05:44:27 PM »

Who the heck is this joker? Another Russian-funded troll?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2016, 05:44:33 PM »

This is true only if you choose to look at just the polls that fit your narrative.  You need to look at them all, or you're being dishonest with yourself.  Start by going to http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/ and look at all of the swing states.
voter1993
Rookie
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2016, 05:44:54 PM »

I'm sure u also believe the senate will turn republican even tho republicans are winning in north carolina missouri pennsylvania and new hampshire  wwe need to be winning. Poor hillary won't get anything passed! I''m sure her lies and deception will be an amazing 1 term to look back upon
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2016, 05:45:56 PM »

"The polls are lying and are skewed towards Obama. Romney is ahead and I can't wait to be right on election day!"

That's how you sound, you're going to disappear either after the debate when the real polls show Trump did awful again or after he gets his throat metaphorically slit on election day.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:07 PM »

I'm sure u also believe the senate will turn republican even tho republicans are winning in north carolina missouri pennsylvania and new hampshire  wwe need to be winning. Poor hillary won't get anything passed! I''m sure her lies and deception will be an amazing 1 term to look back upon

Democrats have about a 75% chance of winning the Senate
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2016, 05:47:44 PM »

Friendly advice: proofread before hitting Post.  Your first sentence is completely inconsistent.

(Spell Check would be nice too, but let's take it in small steps.)
Doimper
Doctor Imperialism

« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2016, 05:48:52 PM »

The Trump trolls are slowly declining in quality. At least Fuzzy Bear is articulate.
Fargobison

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2016, 06:02:54 PM »

So Trump only picked up one point after the sample became four net points more Republican? Sad!

Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2016, 06:07:11 PM »

Wow. But, yeah if WL had anything, it would have come out. Trump has been dropping and this is MoE movement - but keep investing
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2016, 06:18:10 PM »

So Trump only picked up one point after the sample became four net points more Republican? Sad!

Whoa
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2016, 06:44:50 PM »

Whoa

Yeah, I actually kind of like this poll after that consideration.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies