Arizona Republic: Clinton up 4 points in AZ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:22:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Arizona Republic: Clinton up 4 points in AZ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Arizona Republic: Clinton up 4 points in AZ  (Read 3625 times)
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2016, 02:48:55 AM »
« edited: October 20, 2016, 02:52:18 AM by eric82oslo »

That's what happens when you repeatedly insult both of their Republican senators and one of those, Jeff Flank is amongst the three Republican senators from any state being the most critical of Trump, alongside Lindsey Graham and Ben Sasse.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2016, 02:50:37 AM »

There is either a huge typo with this poll or it's complete garbage. There's no way from party reg in Arizona that you could end up with a sample that has 168 Republicans 413 Democrats and 132 Independents. That in no way, shape or form represents the Arizona electorate.

You're also not going to get a self-identified in AZ that is going to be 174 R, 316 D and 218 I. The math just doesn't add up here where it would ever be 2-to-1. I think most of the polls that I have seen are R+, not D+ in the state.

I am not sure what they did on a reweigh (it's not disclosed as far as I can see), but I don't know how you conduct a poll and statistically get numbers, which are that far off.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/10/19/arizona-republic-morrison-cronkite-news-poll/92390100/
Likely a typo.

Not sure about that.  Their Maricopa County subsample was also super Democratic.  It's completely weird that this poll and the Highground poll are almost in agreement over topline, but the Highground poll had a 42-35 GOP sample.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies