TRUMAN for SENATE: A Time for Truth (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:50:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  TRUMAN for SENATE: A Time for Truth (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TRUMAN for SENATE: A Time for Truth  (Read 2350 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« on: October 24, 2016, 11:42:23 AM »

Right. I endorsed you before it became clear that you had no intention of running an active campaign and before you endorsed an anti-democratic and, frankly, destructive candidate for the presidency.

What exactly is anti-democratic about my candidacy? Please withdraw and apologize for these baseless slurs.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 01:51:28 AM »

Right. I endorsed you before it became clear that you had no intention of running an active campaign and before you endorsed an anti-democratic and, frankly, destructive candidate for the presidency.

What exactly is anti-democratic about my candidacy? Please withdraw and apologize for these baseless slurs.

I would like to note that these remarks have been neither justified nor withdrawn.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 04:46:39 PM »

I would like to note that these remarks have been neither justified nor withdrawn.

I am still waiting.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 05:27:32 PM »

Thank you. I am also interested in knowing what about my candidacy was destructive.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 05:37:57 PM »

Thank you. I am also interested in knowing what about my candidacy was destructive.
I strongly disagree with the vision of the HFP, and the ethical conduct of certain persons associated with it. So, a President Xahar would be destructive to the vision for Atlasia that I have worked towards over the past year or so.

Don't talk in circles like this. Which persons? What ethical conduct? Be specific. Similarly, how would such a presidency be destructive to your vision? Talking like this is worse than nothing.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 11:43:39 PM »

I strongly disagree with the vision of the HFP, and the ethical conduct of certain persons associated with it. So, a President Xahar would be destructive to the vision for Atlasia that I have worked towards over the past year or so.

Don't talk in circles like this. Which persons? What ethical conduct? Be specific. Similarly, how would such a presidency be destructive to your vision? Talking like this is worse than nothing.

Perhaps he saw the future. As in what you were going to do.

Pray tell, what was I going to do?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies