ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:49:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ABC/WaPo Tracking poll megathread  (Read 38227 times)
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« on: October 23, 2016, 08:39:06 AM »

What a thing of beauty. We need to see more polls though!
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 11:41:08 AM »

Losing? How is he losing who cares about the national vote. we have two weeks to go and he's only down 3 points in florida. Hillary still has the advantage but anything can happen, nobody can be too confident, just like in 2008 when mccain thought he had florida in the bag...

Um... what? He's losing because he's objectively losing in every state that matters -- Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Nevada, North Carolina, Florida, and now even Arizona.

And nobody thought McCain had Florida in the bag, so I don't know what alternate universe you live in. Even if that were true, it would not have mattered in the slightest bit because Obama won in an electoral landslide.

And look where we r now lol. he got nothing done in 8 years and thats why he is leaving and stuck with another 4yrs of someone who doesn't belong in there, i'm voting trump. if the minority vote is down (which it is in most cases) trump will win. I'm only worried slightly about florida and nc atm

Nothing done?

Cuban embargo lifted
Internet accessibility saved
Marriage equality achieved
Insured % at its highest in history
Economy successfully recovered from greatest pit since the Great Depression
Nuclear proliferation curved peacefully
Unemployment at a low

Among many others. You can disagree with some of the things he's done, and he hasn't succeeded at everything he's aimed for, but to say he's done nothing is nothing short of disingenuous to say the least.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 11:52:56 AM »

Losing? How is he losing who cares about the national vote. we have two weeks to go and he's only down 3 points in florida. Hillary still has the advantage but anything can happen, nobody can be too confident, just like in 2008 when mccain thought he had florida in the bag...

Um... what? He's losing because he's objectively losing in every state that matters -- Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Nevada, North Carolina, Florida, and now even Arizona.

And nobody thought McCain had Florida in the bag, so I don't know what alternate universe you live in. Even if that were true, it would not have mattered in the slightest bit because Obama won in an electoral landslide.

And look where we r now lol. he got nothing done in 8 years and thats why he is leaving and stuck with another 4yrs of someone who doesn't belong in there, i'm voting trump. if the minority vote is down (which it is in most cases) trump will win. I'm only worried slightly about florida and nc atm

Nothing done?

Cuban embargo lifted
Internet accessibility saved
Marriage equality achieved
Insured % at its highest in history
Economy successfully recovered from greatest pit since the Great Depression
Nuclear proliferation curved peacefully
Unemployment at a low

Among many others. You can disagree with some of the things he's done, and he hasn't succeeded at everything he's aimed for, but to say he's done nothing is nothing short of disingenuous to say the least.

I'm gay and i don't care about that... it should be left up to the states. Unemployment is at a "low" because people left the labor force if you know much about economics.

I don't care if you don't care about it, but I'm gay as well and, and I do because I like the idea of being considered an equal human being in the eyes of the law. Whether or not you care about that does not erase the achievement.

Okay on the unemployment, and ignoring everything else does not make the points disappear. You said he had done nothing, and I objectively showed you that he has. Concede the point, and stop trying to weasel out of it.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 11:48:22 AM »

There's also the #atorover50 for HRC that wasn't there for Obama (with the exception of one poll).
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2016, 01:14:36 PM »

Momentum for Trump.  Cuts a 12-point lead in half in three days. Ahead by this time next week?

I think this is more a case of regression to the norm. All of the other polls don't indicate of such a thing, but if you want to believe this, then go ahead.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 01:08:12 PM »

Guys, it's over. Clinton is being trounced right now in early voting for every swing state except Colorado.

Trump was surging even before the reopened FBI investigation. And his supporters are way more energized.

Trump will win.

Huh I suggest you go look at the early vote thread with actual facts before you spew innuendo.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 01:35:46 PM »

Guys, it's over. Clinton is being trounced right now in early voting for every swing state except Colorado.

Trump was surging even before the reopened FBI investigation. And his supporters are way more energized.

Trump will win.

"Trump is inevitable, look at these cherry picked stats from FL/NC!"

Uh...you know that FL/NC are must win states for TRUMP, not Hillary, right?

Not to mention she's doing better in these states overall than in previous years.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 05:41:27 PM »

Bruh
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 11:04:50 PM »

Looks like those Trump-friendly days are rolling off the average. I'm predicting this thing will put Hillary at 48-49 and Trump at 44-45 by the end of this poll.

I called it folks!

Clinton 48%
Trump 43%
Johnson 4%
Stein 2%

Clinton 49%
Trump 44%

Up up up!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies