FL-CBS/YouGov: Rubio +2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:34:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL-CBS/YouGov: Rubio +2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-CBS/YouGov: Rubio +2  (Read 2805 times)
syntaxerror
Rookie

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.04

« on: October 23, 2016, 09:52:46 AM »

Series of reliable polls have this at Rubio+2/3. Some others have it at more than 8. Which do we believe? DSCC pulling out indicates the latter reflects internal polling, but Obama cutting new ads for Murphy and essentially stumping for him may tell a different story.

Democratic operative Steve Schale seems to think the DSCC are making a massive mistake too.
syntaxerror
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 10:29:17 AM »

Damn, Hillary's SuperPAC needs to get into Florida ASAP. Gaining a seat in the Senate and eliminating one of her top competitors for 2020 should be a top priority.

Yep. To me investing in helping to get rid of Rubio is more important that trying to push for Utah or Texas.
syntaxerror
Rookie

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2016, 10:36:13 AM »

Isn't Florida just really expensive to run ads in?

Yeah, its an expensive market. That may explain DSCC allocating funds to cheaper markets in tighter races. Also I guess Obama stumping for Murphy and other platforms do as good a job as television ads. Still, I'd much rather Priorities USA go and help Murphy rather than go after more EC votes in Georgia. Clinton campaign also better of helping Murphy that fools errands in Texas and Utah.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies