Remington/Axiom: Tie in FL, Trump up in NV/NC/OH, Clinton up PA/VA/WI/CO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:06:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Remington/Axiom: Tie in FL, Trump up in NV/NC/OH, Clinton up PA/VA/WI/CO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remington/Axiom: Tie in FL, Trump up in NV/NC/OH, Clinton up PA/VA/WI/CO  (Read 4835 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: October 25, 2016, 12:07:13 PM »

Isn't this one of Ted Cruz's old guys polling company? I think it was Jeff Roe's company.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 12:21:58 PM »

Sh-t polls, but I think it's time for Team Hillary to start thinking about that next big oppo hit. There's enough evidence to suggest that things are slowly trickling back in Trump's direction. If we don't get anything soon, I'm inclined to believe there's nothing left. Which is too bad, because they should have known there'd be two weeks at the end of the campaign with no built-in attention-grabbing events to prevent the campaign from starting to naturally feel stale. And boringness helps Trump.

I don't agree that there's that much evidence of that. There's a lot of new trash polls mucking up averages.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies