AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:00:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ-Monmouth: Trump +1  (Read 4869 times)
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« on: October 25, 2016, 01:00:17 PM »

Just heard on CNN that Obamacare premiums are increasing 110% (!!!) next year in AZ.

If this is true, it's game over for Hillary in AZ ...

(Btw, why not cap Obamacare premium increases at the rate of annual inflation over the past year ?. It's pretty silly from a European perspective that there are such huge increases in premiums over a year.)

It's a matter of whether or not Trump is able to use that to any real effect - and he won't be.

And you are so sure of that why exactly ?

This could bring significantly more voters into his column in the next few weeks IMO, who wavered in their support before ...

look at his god damn debate performances dude

Sure, but I'm still not fully convinced that Hillary has sealed this election yet.

If anything, she'll probably win with CO+VA and lose other currently close states (such as FL and NC) in the end.

Both FL and NC are clearly Lean D right now.

The emphasis is on "right now" ... This could change though.

Yea, she'll pull off a stunning upset and carry GA, AZ, and TX.

Clinton's chances of winning Georgia are better than Trump's chances of winning Florida according to 538.
Confused Democrat
reidmill
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 01:51:27 PM »

Concern Trolling 101:

Guys I know Hillary has consistently led in the polls, but we should tread extremely carefully in these closing weeks. ANYTHING could happen, and there is still plenty of time for Donald to make a comeback. Two weeks is forever in politics, and I hear James O'queef is going to be releasing an October surprise on November 1st, so I'm kinda worried...

Hillary should be leading more than what she's leading right now, and CNN just released a poll that shows her only 5 points up. Remember when that was 12? Yea, things are not as stable as you might think, so don't get complacent!

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies