WY-Univ. of Wyoming: Trump +38
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:11:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WY-Univ. of Wyoming: Trump +38
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WY-Univ. of Wyoming: Trump +38  (Read 1908 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 11:10:18 AM »

Wyoming is objectively an awesome state...

Wyoming is an FS because of Yellowstone and the Tetons, but politically it makes me feel better about South Dakota.

Yeah, but who cares??  I LOVE Illinois, I just think it'd be even better if its government had more Republican influence.  Similarly, Oklahoma actually seems to be a rather well-run state (flirtation with regressive social stances aside), but I'm not drawn to it as a state just because of its conservatism.

Well we've all seen the wonderful result of the Republican experiment in Kansas Azn

Uh, the Democratic experiment in IL hasn't been goin' so hot if you haven't noticed.

There is a pretty strong correlation between increased Democratic majorities in our legislature and our state going down the shltter.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 11:11:50 AM »

more precise:

big cities are far more difficult to organize than rural regions.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 11:14:45 AM »

Wow! The greatest state in the country and the greatest football team in the country have spoken! Clinton is totally chocking here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 01:15:42 AM »

Wyoming is an FS because of Yellowstone and the Tetons, but politically it makes me feel better about South Dakota.

Yeah, but who cares??  I LOVE Illinois, I just think it'd be even better if its government had more Republican influence.  Similarly, Oklahoma actually seems to be a rather well-run state (flirtation with regressive social stances aside), but I'm not drawn to it as a state just because of its conservatism.

Well we've all seen the wonderful result of the Republican experiment in Kansas Azn

Uh, the Democratic experiment in IL hasn't been goin' so hot if you haven't noticed.

There is a pretty strong correlation between increased Democratic majorities in our legislature and our state going down the shltter.

Perhaps confusing cause and effect?
Stephen
Rookie
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 02:23:28 PM »

wasnt wy trumps worst caucus state?
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 02:28:12 PM »

Give DC statehood and convert Wyoming to a Federal Mining District.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 02:32:27 PM »

Perhaps confusing cause and effect?

Meh, go ahead and hit me with your hypothesis.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 02:46:49 PM »

This thread is very immature.

What reasons would people in Wyoming have to vote for Hillary Clinton? What were you guys expecting?

Anyone willing to answer my question?

No, I do not agree with the politics of Wyoming. I can see why they vote Republican, however. Clinton has not given them reason to vote for her either. So what is the point?

In a state that rural, that is a state where second amendment rights are very important and less dependency on government is essentially. They are all so spread out, they need to be self-reliant.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies