WY-Univ. of Wyoming: Trump +38 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:47:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WY-Univ. of Wyoming: Trump +38 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WY-Univ. of Wyoming: Trump +38  (Read 1925 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: October 25, 2016, 06:04:03 PM »

Wyoming is objectively an awesome state...
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:01:35 PM »

Wyoming is an FS because of Yellowstone and the Tetons, but politically it makes me feel better about South Dakota.

Yeah, but who cares??  I LOVE Illinois, I just think it'd be even better if its government had more Republican influence.  Similarly, Oklahoma actually seems to be a rather well-run state (flirtation with regressive social stances aside), but I'm not drawn to it as a state just because of its conservatism.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 11:10:18 AM »

Wyoming is an FS because of Yellowstone and the Tetons, but politically it makes me feel better about South Dakota.

Yeah, but who cares??  I LOVE Illinois, I just think it'd be even better if its government had more Republican influence.  Similarly, Oklahoma actually seems to be a rather well-run state (flirtation with regressive social stances aside), but I'm not drawn to it as a state just because of its conservatism.

Well we've all seen the wonderful result of the Republican experiment in Kansas Azn

Uh, the Democratic experiment in IL hasn't been goin' so hot if you haven't noticed.

There is a pretty strong correlation between increased Democratic majorities in our legislature and our state going down the shltter.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 02:32:27 PM »

Well we've all seen the wonderful result of the Republican experiment in Kansas Azn

Uh, the Democratic experiment in IL hasn't been goin' so hot if you haven't noticed.

There is a pretty strong correlation between increased Democratic majorities in our legislature and our state going down the shltter.

Perhaps confusing cause and effect?

Meh, go ahead and hit me with your hypothesis.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies