Remington: Hillary up in CO, PA, VA, WI; Trump up in FL, NV, NC, OH (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:15:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Remington: Hillary up in CO, PA, VA, WI; Trump up in FL, NV, NC, OH (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remington: Hillary up in CO, PA, VA, WI; Trump up in FL, NV, NC, OH  (Read 5510 times)
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« on: October 31, 2016, 10:50:47 AM »

What I take from this is that even this (R) poll has Clinton still holding the 272 freiwall, albeit barely.

Give the re-opening of the investigation a week of regular news coverage, and the race is going to be pure tossup.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 10:57:52 AM »

You are really thick headed aren't you?

And you can't make a valid argument to save your life. Whether the Red Hacks like it or not, get ready for the polls over the next week.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 11:03:48 AM »
« Edited: October 31, 2016, 11:05:24 AM by EpicHistory »

Your citing a poll which many times has been proven to be trash.  Your the dumb one here.

It's you're, Red Hack. Learn how to use English properly before insulting someone else and making yourself look like a jackass.

And I do realize there is issues with this pollster, but other more reputable polls are already showing a strong trend towards Trump and the Comey investigation has yet to hit full force.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 11:10:13 AM »

Sorry I don't give a sh**t about checking the grammar when talking to a troll like you.

Honestly, do I need to debate you or teach you?  

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Multiple polls have him ahead in Florida now, and he's within three in North Carolina and Colorado. Also appears he's maintained the lead in Iowa and Ohio, and Nevada is likely trending his way. If he wins all of them, game over dude.

But please, continue to sprout whatever falsehoods you like in incoherent English.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 11:23:23 AM »

Let me spell it out clearly for your stupid ass. Right now no non reputable polls show him gaining.

I'm going to let this one, and the irony contained within, speak for itself.

Yes, it is something. I didn't know CBS, Siena, and Selzer polls were that bad for recent ones. Is Monmouth also bad now too, since Nevada was tied and New Hampshire was within three before the Comey announcement even hit? Please, continue to be a Red Hack.

That's fine, but let me tell you it's a lot hard trying to argue with someone with a superiority complex that can't even spell friend.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 02:42:23 PM »
« Edited: October 31, 2016, 02:44:50 PM by EpicHistory »

Yet all of the polls you cited were outliers when they were published.  So no tightening as of yet.  Each of the polls you cited had problems in the methodology, or screwed up cross-tables which affected the topline.

You clearly don't understand what an outlier is. When you're getting multiple polls all showing a tightening, you can't keep dismissing them especially when you get multiple good pollsters like Selzer or CBS/YouGov all showing these results. You Red Hacks complain about StatesPoll pointing out issues with methodology, but then here you are cherry picking from multiple A-rated pollsters.

That's fine, but don't call someone an idiot when you yourself aren't exactly a symbol of virtue with regards to literacy.

And this is why it's always a bad idea to try to correct the grammar of others on the interwebz.

Might want to follow your own advice:
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies