NC-SurveyUSA: Trump +7 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:47:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NC-SurveyUSA: Trump +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC-SurveyUSA: Trump +7  (Read 36218 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 01, 2016, 06:36:45 PM »

Lotta reasons to not worry about this one. SUSA is a great pollster, but the crosstabs are too far off, especially on early voters. Throw it in, mix 'em up. NC will be close, that's a reality. Know that this poll exists and keep watching the numbers.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:16:09 PM »

Both Nates wrote about "how to read polls". Atlas should read it Roll Eyes

I get why you prefer to respond to many of the trolls around here this way. It really doesn't give people looking to have a real convo much interest in engaging you deeply, though.

I get what you're at, but sometimes an outlier is just that. This just isn't close to anything SUSA or anyone else reputable has ever found in NC. That probably means that at least one thing (and probably more) is throwing off the sample a lot. Like I said, know it exists, place it where you want. This one alone, without at least one corresponding poll, looks like a heavy outlier. I don't tend to give much weight to heavy outliers. If more polls come in to show this might be on track, I'll give it another look over.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies