absentee/early vote thread, part 2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:27:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  absentee/early vote thread, part 2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: absentee/early vote thread, part 2  (Read 112696 times)
Iosif

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.65

« on: November 05, 2016, 12:27:43 AM »

Sorry to burst your red avatar orgy here, but here's the reality on CO right now. Republicans pulled ahead with Early voters. Magellan may be a questionable pollster, but they are usually good about releasing the Early Vote stuff in CO ahead of the SoS.
Romney won early vote by 2 in CO. He lost the state by five points. In being tied, Trump is doing worse than Romney already.
To you other folks "gleeful" right now about Nevada, Trump's not deviating 3,000 miles out of his way tomorrow to have a rally in Reno by accident. If it were "over" there as you claim it is, he would have picked Michigan or another closer East Coast state to campaign in.

Seriously on Nov 9th

To all you libtards gleefully celebrating Clinton's 'victory', Trump hasn't conceded yet! This isn't an accident, he knows it's not over! If it was he'd be out golfing or groping instead of having a meltdown on twitter!
Iosif

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 06:05:00 AM »

Well, if there are long lines of older or middle-aged white people on CNN tomorrow it should be good news for Trump.

If not, good news for Hillary.

Is that what happened in Austria?
Iosif

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 06:33:58 AM »

Normally I would be willing to call Florida for Hillary but with that transit strike in Philadelphia, Trump can still win the Sunshine State

My feeling is the Hurricane Matthew will flip Wisconsin for Trump.
Iosif

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 11:06:08 AM »

So is this election more like Sweden or Austria?

I personally see more parallels to the 1973 West Bromwich by-election. Enoch Powell's refusal to back the Tory is Romney refusing to endorse Trump and the 16% the National Front got is like the Johnson/Stein protest vote.

I know this sounds like irrelevant nonsense but as a provincial little Englander I am incapable of understanding international elections without somehow relating it to my country. Foreign concepts are hard.
Iosif

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 11:29:22 AM »

So is this election more like Sweden or Austria?

I personally see more parallels to the 1973 West Bromwich by-election. Enoch Powell's refusal to back the Tory is Romney refusing to endorse Trump and the 16% the National Front got is like the Johnson/Stein protest vote.

I know this sounds like irrelevant nonsense but as a provincial little Englander I am incapable of understanding international elections without somehow relating it to my country. Foreign concepts are hard.

I'm sometimes incapable of understanding British elections without somehow relating it to U.S. elections. Tongue

I know! Brexit is Trump and May is Clinton. Farage is Gohmert and Umunna is Obama. Hispanics are the Asians and the Asians are the blacks. Scotland is Alaska, Sunderland is New Orleans and Yorkshire is Hawaii. Is Corbyn Sanders or Kevin McCarthy? Boris is Trump and the Lib Dems are the KKK.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies