AZ teacher to Muslim student:''I can’t wait until Trump is elected...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 07:47:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  AZ teacher to Muslim student:''I can’t wait until Trump is elected...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: AZ teacher to Muslim student:''I can’t wait until Trump is elected...  (Read 1881 times)
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 02, 2016, 01:36:39 PM »

He’s going to deport all you''

Link: http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/31/1589075/-AZ-teacher-to-Muslim-student-I-can-t-wait-until-Trump-is-elected-He-s-going-to-deport-all-you?detail=email&link_id=5&can_id=443c36198dedf31ac5ad17f3823a4c98&source=email-donald-trump-destroyed-emails-recordings-documents-in-defiance-of-court-orders&email_referrer=donald-trump-destroyed-emails-recordings-documents-in-defiance-of-court-orders&email_subject=donald-trump-destroyed-emails-recordings-documents-in-defiance-of-court-orders
swf541

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 01:37:06 PM »

Beyond deplorable
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 01:37:24 PM »

Don't worry, he's also just a Clinton plant. There are only good, hard-working (white) people in the Trump campaign. Anything else is a plant.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 01:41:07 PM »

Too bad he isn't gonna get elected.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 01:47:12 PM »

#MAWA
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 01:53:45 PM »

I cannot believe the school and the community allow this school teacher get away with this.
Regardless of the fact that it is a private school.
Very sad .... very disgusting.
Yet another example of the explosion of bigotry and racism that trump is bringing to our nation.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 01:56:22 PM »

Is it just me, or are the crazies in AZ somehow crazier than in any other state (outside the deep South)...?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2016, 01:58:59 PM »

Is it just me, or are the crazies in AZ somehow crazier than in any other state (outside the deep South)...?

No, yeah, I've noticed it too.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2016, 02:00:11 PM »

Home state and all, but is there any coincidence...
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2016, 02:00:28 PM »

What is most offensive is just how profoundly dumb the teacher is. Keep the dumbs away from our kids!
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2016, 02:09:39 PM »

I actually think that Nevada might have crazier wackos.

As for that map, Lyndon B. Johnson almost won Arizona and would have if Barry Goldwater had been from a different state.
AndyHogan14

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2016, 02:22:56 PM »

As for that map, Lyndon B. Johnson almost won Arizona and would have if Barry Goldwater had been from a different state.

The crazies in Nevada and Arizona are similar, HOWEVER, Clark County (Las Vegas) generally overshadows them while Maricopa County (Phoenix) often IS the crazy.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 02:23:31 PM »

Of course Smiley the map is just for emphasis.
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -1.74

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2016, 02:25:38 PM »

A lot of this kind of thing has been happening post-brexit in the UK, people having a go at eastern europeans and shouting that we've 'voted for you to leave so get out'. racist incidents are up by a huge amount since then and I'd expect similar in the states if Trump wins. That of course does not reflect on all Trump supporters but it will embolden those who are most excited by his anti-Mexico talk
The Arizonan
United States

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2016, 02:40:10 PM »

The crazies in Nevada and Arizona are similar, HOWEVER, Clark County (Las Vegas) generally overshadows them while Maricopa County (Phoenix) often IS the crazy.

You know what's crazy? It's easy to find liberals in Tucson, Sedona, and Flagstaff. Hell, it's not too hard to find liberals in Phoenix, Mesa, or even Tempe.

Phoenix happens to be my hometown.
JA
Jacobin American
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 02:46:04 PM »

Imagine being that Muslim girl. She's just a child, one who has already grown up feeling different and dehumanized within our society wherein Islamophobia and racism is far too common. Now she can add this to the list of reasons to feel alienated from her fellow Americans simply because of the religion to which she belongs. And made to feel this way by a teacher arguing for the potential next President of this country. How on earth do you think this would make you feel if you were her?

This is what Trump and his base have enabled. If Americans elect him President, this will become much more common as the bigots will feel emboldened to target all visible minorities - including children.
AndyHogan14

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -6.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 02:53:02 PM »

You know what's crazy? It's easy to find liberals in Tucson, Sedona, and Flagstaff. Hell, it's not too hard to find liberals in Phoenix, Mesa, or even Tempe.

I have always found it strange that Maricopa (well, really Maricopa outside of Phoenix and Tempe) puts out such crazy people (like our old friend, Mr. Arpaio) because when you look at other counties that contain big cities, they usually tilt Democratic. That said, if Arizona ever becomes a true swing state (or, heaven forbid a blue state), Maricopa will have to become a hell of a lot more liberal than it is now.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 02:54:50 PM »

Imagine being that Muslim girl. She's just a child, one who has already grown up feeling different and dehumanized within our society wherein Islamophobia and racism is far too common. Now she can add this to the list of reasons to feel alienated from her fellow Americans simply because of the religion to which she belongs. And made to feel this way by a teacher arguing for the potential next President of this country. How on earth do you think this would make you feel if you were her?

This is what Trump and his base have enabled. If Americans elect him President, this will become much more common as the bigots will feel emboldened to target all visible minorities - including children.

It's awful stuff.
Who would think that someone who educates our youth would lower themselves to this level.
Not only does it hurt the Muslim child, but also the other children in the classroom who overhear their teacher's consistent demeaning of a fellow student.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2016, 02:55:54 PM »

The state that gave up hosting a Super Bowl because they refused to make MLK Day a state holiday?  Surely no.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 02:59:10 PM »

Hopefully Hillary wins AZ and shows that deplorable what's what.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 03:05:54 PM »

ı
The crazies in Nevada and Arizona are similar, HxzÅx) often IS the crazy.

Yeah, there are plenty of liberals/moderates/reasonable conservatives in AZ, but when you get crazies...
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2016, 03:06:12 PM »

i bet she's one of those silent trump supporters we've all been hearing about
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2016, 03:22:05 PM »

Please, fire the teacher, and everyone in agreement.
BaldEagle1991
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2016, 04:14:38 PM »

Texas and Florida. Considering they're not in the deep South.
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2016, 04:22:13 PM »

Arizona is in the Southwest but the right wing there is just as racist and nuts as Alabama, I don't get it. Look at Jan Brewer and Joe Arpaio, they would be beloved in the Deep South I am sure.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies