Colorado Poll- Tie (University of Denver, conducted October 29-31) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:51:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Colorado Poll- Tie (University of Denver, conducted October 29-31) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado Poll- Tie (University of Denver, conducted October 29-31)  (Read 5012 times)
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: November 02, 2016, 08:28:38 PM »

Harry Enten on twitter:

"That CO poll with Clinton/Trump tied is from a good pollster. Worst poll for Clinton I've seen in a while."

They are unrated by 538.
Nope. The poll was conducted by Ciruli Associates. Rating on 538? A+

Wow... It is likely an outlier. But it is a good one for Trump indeed!
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 09:59:12 PM »

Note that Red Hacks is selective in what polls they like. The CO poll that was released today, Clinton+10, they love and don't criticise at all. Likewise, the FL poll that was released yesterday by Democratic firm without a track history, Clinton+8. But they always hate A+ polls and call them outliers like these A+ polls from SUSA and ABC. It's a manipulated hypocrisy.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 10:21:41 PM »

Note that Red Hacks is selective in what polls they like. The CO poll that was released today, Clinton+10, they love and don't criticise at all. Likewise, the FL poll that was released yesterday by Democratic firm without a track history, Clinton+8. But they always hate A+ polls and call them outliers like these A+ polls from SUSA and ABC. It's a manipulated hypocrisy.

Someones salty.

Emotes...not...working.....................must......engage..........B-B-BOLD

Please don't give him new ideas.

Your turn. Lest you want him to be using Happy ϟϟad to be using this (((☭ ))) on us.

At any rate, we will either be waking up to KKKolorado or Cuckarado in 120ish hours. 

Lol, guys. You are sort of jacking off each other Cheesy
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:43:09 AM »

OK. I have to revisit this poll after today's indication. I thought it was 3-5% points off, even though it is "A" pollster. But now I think it is just 0-3% points off Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies