Colorado Poll- Tie (University of Denver, conducted October 29-31) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 11:33:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  Colorado Poll- Tie (University of Denver, conducted October 29-31) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Colorado Poll- Tie (University of Denver, conducted October 29-31)  (Read 4997 times)
JJC

« on: November 02, 2016, 08:27:50 PM »
« edited: November 02, 2016, 08:36:48 PM by JJC »

Whether you believe the top numbers or not, the trend is unmistakable. Every state is moving away from Clinton.

Today RCP made seven changes in their state projection... all away from Hillary.

Trump still has an up hill battle, but now he has many more options open to him now. He has two must wins in the bag (IA/OH) and FL/NC early voting looks good for him (especially NC).

Those are his four must wins. He just needs one more state. Before, all other states seemed out of reach except NV (which would fall just short of 270). Now, he has many options. NV, NH, WI, MI, VA, CO, PA, and ME-1 are all in play.

RCP's map currently stands at 226C - 180T with 132EV tossups (does not include MI/WI either).

RCP no tossup is: 273C - 265T.

Clinton still has an advantage, but it's anyone's game. And given how early voting is looking for Hillary, I'd start to really worry if I was her. Remember, most polls project a 2012 like electorate. But most early voting looks closer to 2014.
JJC

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:37:36 PM »
« Edited: November 02, 2016, 08:39:34 PM by JJC »

The trends are obvious.  Michigan, Colorado, other states moving in Trump's direction.

Let's face it: Trump is going to pull this off.

I agree. I'm starting to get the Scott Brown 2010 senate run vibe.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies