New Fox Clinton Foundation story
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:19:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New Fox Clinton Foundation story
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: New Fox Clinton Foundation story  (Read 1633 times)
henster
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2016, 11:23:09 PM »

I would love to see her indicted but the partisan side of me wants it after she's won and hopefully within the first year to give Kaine time to get adjusted.
EpicHistory
Rookie
United States

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2016, 11:26:07 PM »

Yep. HuffPo did the same and CNN is ignoring it entirely. The headlines today is the Cubs game.

Yes, because HuffPo is definitely objective with regards to Liberals and their scandals.

You're probably right, I expect Comey to do what is right and lock her up before Preet gets his chance.
win win
dxu8888

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2016, 11:34:28 PM »

everyone who follows the story knows by now that even the WSJ has torn apart fox's narrative.

if the point is, the FBI destroying itself somehow hurts clinton - be my guest.

i would love to see a daily tracker for the general trustworthiness of the FBI.

Yep. HuffPo did the same and CNN is ignoring it entirely. The headlines today is the Cubs game.
Even if it is true, you can't say, that there is no "similar" stories? One similar story here, one there. Each by itself are minor and almost as a noise, but togehter they create a narrative that leads to:

Only 27% thinks Clinton is honest and trustworthy.

I can't pretend that it is coming from nowhere, but those minor articles [and bigger of course, as FBI "story"]

The stories now are FBI going off the rails, the Trump child rape case, the Trump tax dodging issues, and the GOP promising to stonewall the supreme court for eternity. Take your pick as to which is negative for Hillary.

You are also forgetting the e-mail thing fell off quickly, as evidenced in the MU-Law poll posted earlier today. If anything, it made people even less sensitive/more tired of the ridiculousness of it all.

How is the FBI destroying itself?
You mean Chuck Schumer, Obama and Obama-appointee Lynch criticizing Comey is "destroying" the fbi?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2016, 11:35:13 PM »

everyone who follows the story knows by now that even the WSJ has torn apart fox's narrative.

if the point is, the FBI destroying itself somehow hurts clinton - be my guest.

i would love to see a daily tracker for the general trustworthiness of the FBI.

Even if it is true, you can't say, that there is no "similar" stories? One similar story here, one there. Each by itself are minor and almost as a noise, but togehter they create a narrative that leads to:

Only 27% thinks Clinton is honest and trustworthy.

I can't pretend that it is coming from nowhere, but those minor articles [and bigger of course, as FBI "story"]

The stories now are FBI going off the rails, the Trump child rape case, the Trump tax dodging issues, and the GOP promising to stonewall the supreme court for eternity. Take your pick as to which is negative for Hillary.

You are also forgetting the e-mail thing fell off quickly, as evidenced in the MU-Law poll posted earlier today. If anything, it made people even less sensitive/more tired of the ridiculousness of it all.

How is the FBI destroying itself?
You mean Chuck Schumer, Obama and Obama-appointee Lynch criticizing Comey is "destroying" the fbi?

Gladly point out where I said the FBI was destroying itself.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2016, 11:51:18 PM »

i said the fbi was destroying itself..or more likely its reputation...atm...cause of all the leaks, the bickering, the fraction-izing and the hardball playing lf agent vs agents, agents vs prosecutors, agents vs comey......and even the leak-arguing is leaked.

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2016, 11:53:12 PM »

i said the fbi was destroying itself..or more likely its reputation...atm...cause of all the leaks, the bickering, the fraction-izing and the hardball playing lf agent vs agents, agents vs prosecutors, agents vs comey......and even the leak-arguing is leaked.

Sounds like a high school war, honestly.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2016, 11:57:33 PM »
« Edited: November 03, 2016, 12:01:25 AM by ApatheticAustrian »

fun fact btw...

fbi "bitch-fight" which resulted into this fox-WSJ-feud,  is based on "clinton cash".....which was written by peter schweizer, who heads a non-profit-org, founded (funded)...by...stephen bannon, CEO if breitbart and now campaign manager of donald trump.

this is better than any conspiracy...cause it's just the damned truth.
yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2016, 05:26:46 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2016, 05:34:59 AM by yawa »

In couple of days Comey will announce Clinton indictment. http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/02/report-indictment-likely-clinton-foundation-fbi-investigation/
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 08:46:09 AM »

So the Praetorian GuardFBI are actively trying to get Trump elected President?

Obama needs to fire every single agent and dissolve the FBI. They can tell each other how patriotic they were while they rot in the detention center the GOP wouldn't let him close. Not that he'll ever do it. I hope that, if Trump wins, he turns Obama's library into a prefab outhouse and locks his spineless, feckless predecessor inside. It's the least he deserves.

(The blame for all this isn't 100% on the GOP - from ignoring torture and spying to going easy on seditious militants to coordinating a crackdown on Occupy, to letting the NSA and FBI go rogue, he's helped bring this about.)

Why don't we just install Hillary as Queen and revert back to a monarchy while we're at it?

What a horrific statement you just made. This is why I have such trouble pulling the level for Hillary (or Trump)  this election. She's no better than he is.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2016, 09:09:08 AM »

Obama needs to fire every single agent and dissolve the FBI. They can tell each other how patriotic they were while they rot in the detention center the GOP wouldn't let him close. Not that he'll ever do it. I hope that, if Trump wins, he turns Obama's library into a prefab outhouse and locks his spineless, feckless predecessor inside. It's the least he deserves.

(The blame for all this isn't 100% on the GOP - from ignoring torture and spying to going easy on seditious militants to coordinating a crackdown on Occupy, to letting the NSA and FBI go rogue, he's helped bring this about.)

Why don't we just install Hillary as Queen and revert back to a monarchy while we're at it?

What a horrific statement you just made. This is why I have such trouble pulling the level for Hillary (or Trump)  this election. She's no better than he is.
She has done nothing wrong, yet she is just as bad as a racist rapist who will most likely kill many people.  Yeah they are just the same.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2016, 09:36:38 AM »

Clinton, for all her many, many flaws  is also far, far more qualified to hold the office of President than Trump is. So is ANY member of Congress or state governor (yes, even Pence and others whose politics I dislike). The Republicans just refuse to admit how stupid and evil they were to nominate Trump.

That the FBI is now destroying itself and the legitimacy of our democracy is what's terrible, but stuff like this was inevitable once the GOP decided to nominate a servant of evil and chaos like Trump.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2016, 09:43:07 AM »

That the FBI is now destroying itself and the legitimacy of our democracy is what's terrible, but stuff like this was inevitable once the GOP decided to nominate a servant of evil and chaos like Trump.

It is basically no difference from Trump's claim about the elections being rigged.

FBI are not a partisan hacks. Man, deal with it. Those who did all the way up to work in FBI, are often very patriotic kind of people. They wouldn't likely do a partisan s**t even if Republicans had a descent nominee.

The claim that they would do it for Donald f**king Trump is beyond the good and evil. LOL
win win
dxu8888

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2016, 10:03:02 AM »
« Edited: November 03, 2016, 11:15:58 AM by dxu8888 »

It's looking increasingly like there is an ongoing mutiny underway within the FBI as the Wall Street Journal is reporting that, according to "officials at multiple agencies", FBI agents felt they had adequate evidence, including "secret recordings of a suspect talking about the Clinton Foundation", to pursue an investigation of the Clinton Foundation but were repeatedly obstructed by officials at the Department of Justice.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-02/mutiny-underway-secret-recordings-fueled-fbi-investigation-clinton-foundation-despit
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2016, 04:45:16 PM »

Anti-Trump-FBI-leaks strike again

You must be logged in to read this quote.
https://twitter.com/CapehartJ/status/794292189450928128

Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2016, 04:52:50 PM »

Wow. These Anti-Hillary people in the FBI are crooked. Have fun sleeping with cops as crooked as these guys. Like having foxes watch the henhouse. LOL
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2016, 04:53:43 PM »

a reminder in case they think this reporter is some kind of liberal - Pete Williams worked for DICK CHENEY.
Kalimantan
Indonesia

Political Matrix
E: -3.10, S: -1.74

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2016, 06:15:23 PM »

Everyone has seen Hillary has sold favors & time for Foundation donations, but no1 gives a sh**.

an honest question then, what favours has she sold for Foundation donations?
yawa
Rookie
Belarus
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2016, 07:55:15 PM »

Clinton, for all her many, many flaws  is also far, far more qualified to hold the office of President than Trump is. So is ANY member of Congress or state governor (yes, even Pence and others whose politics I dislike). The Republicans just refuse to admit how stupid and evil they were to nominate Trump.

Can't help agreeing. Yeas, Clinton made mistakes, she is aware of them and is wise enough not to repeat them. Trump has never been in public service, he is sure to make lots of mistakes at the beginning of his term to spend the rest of his term correcting them. Pointless presidency he will make.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies