New Fox Clinton Foundation story (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:54:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  New Fox Clinton Foundation story (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Fox Clinton Foundation story  (Read 1669 times)
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 02, 2016, 10:20:23 PM »

I'll put as much weight in it as the leaks in Jan through July of this last year.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 09:09:08 AM »

So the Praetorian GuardFBI are actively trying to get Trump elected President?

Obama needs to fire every single agent and dissolve the FBI. They can tell each other how patriotic they were while they rot in the detention center the GOP wouldn't let him close. Not that he'll ever do it. I hope that, if Trump wins, he turns Obama's library into a prefab outhouse and locks his spineless, feckless predecessor inside. It's the least he deserves.

(The blame for all this isn't 100% on the GOP - from ignoring torture and spying to going easy on seditious militants to coordinating a crackdown on Occupy, to letting the NSA and FBI go rogue, he's helped bring this about.)

Why don't we just install Hillary as Queen and revert back to a monarchy while we're at it?

What a horrific statement you just made. This is why I have such trouble pulling the level for Hillary (or Trump)  this election. She's no better than he is.
She has done nothing wrong, yet she is just as bad as a racist rapist who will most likely kill many people.  Yeah they are just the same.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies