BRTD, defend this... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:39:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  BRTD, defend this... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BRTD, defend this...  (Read 709 times)
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« on: November 03, 2016, 03:26:19 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H51HuNX41Fg

If this woman is the "voice of our generation", I think we ought to have all of our tongues cut.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 07:18:47 AM »

I saw someone completely unironically post "trigger warning, Lena Dunham" in another group.
As they should. Seeing that woman stumble through political rhetoric can be quite traumatic.
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 01:11:03 PM »

If this woman is the "voice of our generation", I think we ought to have all of our tongues cut.

uh, you know that's a line from the show about her character and not an actual claim that's being made, right
Is there really that much of a difference between what Lena Dunham thinks about herself, and what her Mary Sue of a character thinks about herself?
White Trash
Southern Gothic
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 01:16:34 PM »

uh, you know that's a line from the show about her character and not an actual claim that's being made, right
Is there really that much of a difference between what Lena Dunham thinks about herself, and what her Mary Sue of a character thinks about herself?

Uh, yes? The character isn't supposed to be likable or correct in worldview. Please don't speak in TV Tropes language.
What is TV Tropes?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies