MO/NV/NH/NC/PA/WI - PPP: Clinton leads in NV, NH, NC, PA, WI; Trump leads in MO (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 11:52:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  MO/NV/NH/NC/PA/WI - PPP: Clinton leads in NV, NH, NC, PA, WI; Trump leads in MO (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MO/NV/NH/NC/PA/WI - PPP: Clinton leads in NV, NH, NC, PA, WI; Trump leads in MO  (Read 2390 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: November 04, 2016, 10:42:29 AM »

Any Dems concerned about the Philly transit strike shaving some votes off the margin there?

No. We've been over this.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 10:44:28 AM »

Trump is doing much better in Pennsylvania than I had ever imagined. He should spend every waking moment in PA, FL, and NC this week with and blast a bit in Ohio too. That's the only path. NV is not happening so it makes NH not worth it.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 11:39:41 AM »

Trump is doing much better in Pennsylvania than I had ever imagined. He should spend every waking moment in PA, FL, and NC this week with and blast a bit in Ohio too. That's the only path. NV is not happening so it makes NH not worth it.

PA is Fool’s Gold for the Republicans. They targeted the state in all previous elections, especially in 2012, but it didn’t work out. You could argue that Mr. Drumpf’s message is different from previous nominees and more appealing to some Rust Belt voters. Nevertheless, with these devastating numbers among college-educated suburban voters, women in particular, he has a only a very tiny chance to take the state. PA flipping Republican this election is just not happening. And quite frankly, I think it won’t be even as close as expected. Hillary is going to win by at least five points, probably as much as seven or eight. Keep also in mind that he did not lead a single poll in PA for a couple of months now. And as you correctly pointed out, another realistic path to 270 EVs is just not there for the Trumpster.

Oh, I know, he has no shot here right now, believe me, but do you just expect him to give up? That's idiocy.

Any Dems concerned about the Philly transit strike shaving some votes off the margin there?

No. We've been over this.

Must have missed it, why is it not a concern?  If the race turns out to be super close a 10/20K vote reduced margin in Philly could make a difference (however unlikely).  Or is the strike going to definitely be resolved by then?

Extraordinarily tiny precincts mean that there should be no need to rely on public transportation to get to the polls.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies