Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 22, 2019, 08:16:17 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Election 2018 predictions for US Senate are now open!.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  Election Archive
| | |-+  All Archived Boards
| | | |-+  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: AndrewTX, Likely Voter)
| | | | |-+  IA-Selzer/DMR/Mediacom: Trump +7 (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: IA-Selzer/DMR/Mediacom: Trump +7  (Read 13760 times)
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.87

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2016, 07:10:39 pm »

The sad truth about Iowa... http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/education/2015/05/10/iowa-student-brain-drain/26999519/

What this election has revealed to me is that our American political factions hold no respect for one another, and that this disrespect has reached the personal level. If we make it through the next four years, I can only pray that our party does something to remedy this, because until we have removed all of our "deplorable" rhetoric from our systems, this nation is hopeless.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 08:01:22 pm »

Why are Trumpies jerking off to this?  They're not close anywhere in the firewall.  I guess there is something symbolic about winning inbred corn farmers in the same way it is winning inbred miners.

Disgusting new low.
Agreed. Iowa has been stagnating, and younger, educated people have been leaving the state, but calling them "inbred" is just totally out of line. Leave that kind of rhetoric to Trump.

What this election has revealed to me is that our American political factions hold no respect for one another, and that this disrespect has reached the personal level. If we make it through the next four years, I can only pray that our party does something to remedy this, because until we have removed all of our "deplorable" rhetoric from our systems, this nation is hopeless.
‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 08:12:45 pm »

His lead among independents is identical to statewide? That looks yuuuuugely suspect. Perhaps Iowa's Westvirginification isn't quite complete yet... then again I'm not one to unskew, but I'd like to know this pollster's methodology.

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 08:18:40 pm »

you know if he is up 7 in iowa, he can't be that far back in WI, MI

Using this logic, Trump up six in Utah points to a 40+ state win for Hillary.
Yeah... the only other state outside her reach would be Wyoming, LOL. #BattlegroundWestVirginia

‼realJohnEwards‼
MatteKudasai
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 05:37:58 am »

What the hell happened to this thread? Huh

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout