Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:47:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Juanita Broaddrick: thanks for ending her "nightmare", gets called c-word & pig  (Read 737 times)
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 11, 2016, 05:11:53 PM »

It's on her Facebook to find. She thanked America for "ending her 35-year nightmare". In response, she gets called the c-word, a pig, and various other words.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2016, 05:18:21 PM »
« Edited: November 12, 2016, 06:56:51 AM by eric82oslo »

At least now Trump can't get put into federal prison for raping a 13 year old girl with force and brutality because he will have the luxury of prosecutorial protection for at least the next four years just like Berlusconi had while still a prime minister. Too bad for Berlusconi that he was thrown into prison as soon as he was no longer Italy's prime minister lol.

You read it here first: Trump will be the first president in US history who will go directly from the White House to a federal high security prison somewhere in Virginia. Wink

Unless he asks for forgiveness to the 13 year old girl and signs a decrete that he will trust her with his entire wealth once he dies. Then maybe she will forgive him.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2016, 05:20:28 PM »

At least now Trump can't get put into federal prison for raping a 13 year old girl with force and brutality because he will have the luxury of prosecutorial protection for at least the next four years just like Berlusconi had while still a prime minister. Too bad for Berlusconi that he was thrown into prison as soon as he was no longer Italy's prime minister lol.

You read it here first: Trump will be the first president in US history who will go directly from the White House to a federal high security prison somewhere in Virginia. Wink

Unless he asks for forgiveness to the 13 year old girl and signs a decrete that he will trust her with his entire wealth once he dies. Then maybe she will forgive her.

That thirteen year old said she was paid...
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 05:22:05 PM »

Unless he asks for forgiveness to the 13 year old girl and signs a decrete that he will trust her with his entire wealth once he dies. Then maybe she will forgive her.

That thirteen year old said she was paid...

?

Said who? All of them? Including her lawyer?

What exactly do you mean though? She said she was paid for being raped? So as long as you pay your victim in advance or afterwards, it's suddenly okey to rape small children now?
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 05:31:45 PM »

broaddrick has called the trump accusers and megyn kelly her share of names.

she is - obviously - partial and if she wants to be part of the conversation or even likes to gload, this reaction isn't tooo surprising.

the first amendment covers it.

Rand
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 06:29:19 PM »

Nobody cares about Juanita Broaddrick.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 06:50:04 PM »

More proof (if it was even needed) that Clinton supporters, in spite of their hackneyed claims to the contrary, have the capacity to be every bit as nasty and morally flawed as everybody else.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 06:56:00 PM »

More proof (if it was even needed) that Clinton supporters, in spite of their hackneyed claims to the contrary, have the capacity to be every bit as nasty and morally flawed as everybody else.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2016, 06:59:21 PM »

No, I'm happy for Juanita. Although I don't know if what happened to her is true, if it was then this must be a relief. And for the rest of us, being rid of the Clinton sex scandals for good is a relief.
Kingpoleon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2016, 07:17:58 PM »

No, I'm happy for Juanita. Although I don't know if what happened to her is true, if it was then this must be a relief. And for the rest of us, being rid of the Clinton sex scandals for good is a relief.
I'm glad you feel that way. I'm sure you also condemn the Democrats calling her these names they criticized Trump's supporters for using.

broaddrick has called the trump accusers and megyn kelly her share of names.
Cuss words? Pigs?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2016, 07:24:06 PM »

I'm glad you feel that way. I'm sure you also condemn the Democrats calling her these names they criticized Trump's supporters for using.

Sexism exists in both parties. But the Democrats are committed to women's rights politically. Really, Democrats should be happy we never have to defend the stink of Bill's sex scandals ever again. A huge 25 year burden has been lifted off our backs, even if it wasn't worth losing the election for. On the other hand, pussygate and the alleged rape of a 13 yo girl will be a shameful mark on the GOP for the next 4-8 years. So from a partisan standpoint, great.
AZDem
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 07:32:39 PM »

Disgusting new low, but not surprising.

Well our President-elect has set an example for the rest of us.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2016, 07:51:41 PM »

juanita called megyn kelly's soul ugly as hell cause she disagreed with gringrich and also discredited trump's accusers.

likewise paula jones.

GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2016, 02:29:04 AM »

Fortunately for Trump he can always pardon himself.
HannibalLecter
anti_trump
Rookie

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2016, 06:33:04 AM »
« Edited: November 12, 2016, 06:54:00 AM by HannibalLecter »

It's on her Facebook to find. She thanked America for "ending her 35-year nightmare". In response, she gets called the c-word, a pig, and various other words.

And rightly so. If Bill Clinton did to her what she said - which I don't believe, but I'm neither judge nor jury here - that was a crime and disgusting. But supporting Trump is also disgusting, therfore she does not deserve any respect.
ApatheticAustrian
ApathicAustrian
Junior Chimp
Austria

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 06:38:02 AM »

i was absolutely sympathetic to bill's possible victims.

the sheer fact that those women who may have lived through such horror would do what they accuse hillar of..."enabling".  and cheer for the victory of a man who possibly has harassed even more women and prolong THEIR nightmare is absolutely disgusting, imho.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 06:39:07 AM »
« Edited: November 12, 2016, 07:05:12 AM by eric82oslo »

And rightly so.

Don't believe Kingnapoleon, he's a right wing hack if there ever was one. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a good old damn lie.

At least he tried to be clever this time. Lol. Not. Every sane human being didn't need to take more than a glimps at your hilarious statement before we all broke into unison laughter. I simply can't understand that there still exist in this world people as blindly stupid as this Kingpoleon. Seriously??
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 06:47:08 AM »

i was absolutely sympathetic to bill's possible victims.

the sheer fact that those women who may have lived through such horror would do what they accuse hillar of..."enabling".  and cheer for the victory of a man who possibly has harassed even more women and prolong THEIR nightmare is absolutely disgusting, imho.

I admire you for always being so diplomatic. At the same time we all know of course that Trump's sexual desert where he made sure for the past 50 years of his life that women would only be an object where he could grab every single woman that he saw on the street as hard in the pussy as he perfectly wanted, is quite something. It's beautiful every day that you see all these Jesus freaks claim that the fact that Trump loves this pussygrabbing so much is just another proof that he is in fact a houndred times greater than Jesus Christ ever was, cause even Jesus would never have the courage to grab a woman by the pussy, not even his own mother, Maria. Now clearly Trump's biggest fetish of all as we all know perfectly by now, is to grab his very closest by the pussy, especially so his daughter Ivanka, who he'd love to ram every single day and every minute of every single day. He has said so himself in interviews that there are not a single woman in the entire world who turns him on more so than his own daughter. Not even his wife. So to all these Jesus lovers saying that Trump is the new Messiah because he has such elaborate fantasies about how exactly to rape his own daughter is quite something. Because he's arguably the greatest rapist this world has ever seen, by quite far in fact, makes Trump the greatest human being who has ever lived according to these Jesus freaks.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 09:08:07 AM »

Every indicaction till this point proves us all right that you Cassius and everyone with you are an absolute fraud who only cries RELIGION FOR F**KS SAKE when it doesn't harm your child of a Jesus called Trump, am I right? The single greatest human who has ever lived since Jesus Christ himself, right?

You people make my stomach hurt, but please go on, as it's the greatest entertainment that humanity has ever seen. To claim that Trump is the second coming of Jesus, which you do, is quite something, isn't it lol.  You can go to hell if you really want it so darn badly, which you clearly do by repeatedly calling Trump for your great saviour, and please try to at least enjoy that piece of hell that you will inherit due to your extreme Trump support. Now go there and enjoy! People like you should be carpet-bombed massively, but I'm not going to say that, cause I'm not your saviour Trump after all. Wink

Bloody hell. You haven't per chance wandered through a hole in time straight of the set of 28 Days Later, because Rage Virus isn't supposed to be real.

Also I never called Trump the greatest human being since Christ... nor did I describe him as a 'saviour'. You must have your wires crossed again.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 06:07:35 PM »

How does this end Juanita Broaddricks 'nightmare'?  When that kind of thing happens, if it did happen, the 'nightmare' never goes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 06:12:52 PM »

Actually he didn't go to jail on account of age.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »

IIRC, she signed a sworn affidavit at one point stating that Clinton never raped her.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 10:16:40 AM »

This 13 year old in question is a junkie prostitute who lives in Dunbar Village and was too tweaked out to appear in court. She also accused Prince Andrew of rape.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2016, 11:15:53 AM »
« Edited: November 13, 2016, 11:18:23 AM by Virginia »

This 13 year old in question is a junkie prostitute who lives in Dunbar Village and was too tweaked out to appear in court. She also accused Prince Andrew of rape.

Not commenting on the validity of her accusations, but she did say all of this happened during that Epstein ordeal, of which Prince Andrew was accused of being a part of. Andrew does know Epstein, was photographed with a woman he was later accused of having sex with while 17. Also it isn't uncommon at all for victims of sexual abuse to find themselves embroiled in addiction later in life, so regardless of anything else, that is hardly a valid excuse here.

--

On another note, I never really understood why a supposed sexual assault victim is so strongly supporting another sexual predator in this race while going after the husband of the former presidential candidate for sexual assault. What a world.
Erich Maria Remarque
LittleBigPlanet
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2016, 11:44:49 AM »

On another note, I never really understood why a supposed sexual assault victim is so strongly supporting another sexual predator in this race while going after the husband of the former presidential candidate for sexual assault. What a world.

Yeah, let's [vaguely] blame the offer!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies