Atlasian Messenger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:49:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Messenger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Messenger  (Read 33954 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: July 12, 2005, 05:46:12 PM »

The NE Senate Race is not until October, three months from now.

Right now Colin Wixted, a Union Party member, holds this seat.  I don't know whether he will be running for re-election or not, but if he were to run for re-election, I am sure he would do it under the Union Party banner. 

If not, I am fairly confident that another Union Party member would choose to run for the seat.

It is my hope that we will soon see a re-Districting map coming out of the Governor's meeting and that things will be settled as to the distribution of District Senate seats come next election.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 12:02:17 PM »

If the NRA has really been unsuccessful or uninterested in getting-out-the-vote, pushing candidates and spinning the news, then how does this explain the simple fact that 8 out of the 10 Senators, the VP in Atlasia, and three out of five members of the President's cabinet are members of the NRA; that the NRA has been extremely successful in passing concealed carry laws in every Region and getting passed a essential amendment to the Constitution in protection of our gun rights; and that every NRA-endorsed candidate has won elected office in Atlasia.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 12:08:58 PM »

If the NRA has really been unsuccessful or uninterested in getting-out-the-vote, pushing candidates and spinning the news, then how does this explain the simple fact that 8 out of the 10 Senators, the VP in Atlasia, and three out of five members of the President's cabinet are members of the NRA; that the NRA has been extremely successful in passing concealed carry laws in every Region and getting passed a essential amendment to the Constitution in protection of our gun rights; and that every NRA-endorsed candidate has won elected office in Atlasia.
i dont believe that they are winning the elections because of the NRA. you are very picky, Spade.

It's my job. 

The NRA certainly has helped candidates win in the past and present behind-the-scenes.  Just because the media hasn't noticed it does not mean that it does not exist.

Also, I'm giving an example of how the NRA spins the news for itself by spinning your news right now.  Wink
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 03:31:10 PM »

If ya'll keep actively doing stories and such, this is going to be a great news orginization.
assuming ColinW and Sam Spade STOP SPINNING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT MY FREAKIN NEWS! Smiley

I may be spinning, but I'm not complaining.  Keep up the good work.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 10:28:59 PM »

Dear God, we don't want another tie!!!!!

5 out of the last 6 SE elections have ended in a tie.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2005, 11:43:01 PM »

As an off-hand note, I think the interviews and information Defarge is putting up are of excellent quality (especially the one with Emsworth) and I look forward to reading more of them in the future.

And as with all press organizations in Atlasia, I extend to The Atlasian Messenger the opportunity to interview me at any time, if they care to do so.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2005, 01:08:38 PM »

I second Colin's statements on this matter.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 11:56:45 PM »

The Atlasian Messenger Interviews Alcon San Croix[/b]

BAINBRIDGE ISLAND, WASH.-- The Atlasian Messenger has interviewed former President Alcon San Croix, a Washingtonian from the Constitutional Union Party.

Ebowed: Mr. Former President, do you have any future political ambitions?

Alcon: No.

Ebowed: Thank you for your time.

Best interview ever.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 10:54:40 PM »

The hands of the government, at work again...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies