Atlasian Messenger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 05:34:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Messenger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Messenger  (Read 34005 times)
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« on: July 12, 2005, 06:29:34 PM »
« edited: July 12, 2005, 06:54:12 PM by Governor CheeseWhiz »

Who’s Running for Governor? [/u]
BELLE FOURCHE - Ever since CheeseWhiz announced that he would be running for Senate instead of seeking re-election, the question has been: Ilikeverin or PBrunsel?  After Governor CheeseWhiz’s announcement, Ilikeverin said he would run for Governor, then PBrunsel mentioned the possibility of himself running and Ilikeverin said he would run for Senate instead.  Yet, PBrunsel is still unsure if he’ll seek re-election or try to win back the Governor’s mansion.  One thing seems almost certain, whoever doesn’t run for Governor will be running for Senate instead.  Both Ilikeverin and PBrunsel would almost unquestionably win the Governor’s race, but it seems PBrunsel is the more likely of the two to win a Senate race.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 03:23:34 PM »

I'm not spinning anything. I never spin. I point it out when people are wrong that's all.

Don’t you have your own newspaper to run? Wink
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 03:37:10 PM »

I'm not spinning anything. I never spin. I point it out when people are wrong that's all.

I do? I thought I had to be a Senator. Maybe I'm mistaken. Tongue

No really, don’t you own the National Atlasian?
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 03:39:12 PM »

I do? I thought I had to be a Senator. Maybe I'm mistaken. Tongue

No really, don’t you own the National Atlasian?

Seriously, yes I do.

Okay, you just had me doubting myself there for a minute.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2005, 03:41:51 PM »

Thanks Colin!
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 01:53:03 PM »

Colin - I think the two other members and I know we might not be able to survive in Atlasian politics.  We know Atlasia is not America, but we will try to keep our party alive;  as National Chairman, it's part of my duty to try to keep my party alive, but if I can't do it I will give the Libertarians up for another party.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 04:04:52 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2005, 04:10:22 PM by Governor CheeseWhiz »

Libertarian Party to fall?[/u]

ATLANTA, GA -- After being one of the most inactive parties for two months, National Chairman and Midwest Governor CheeseWhiz (L-MT) pleaded for more members, saying that without "new members who will be enthusiastic and active in forum affairs, this party can’t survive much longer."  This opened some debate about how to keep the party going, but members did start looking into new parties to join.  CheeseWhiz then stated that they had four options: to become a near duplicate of the Union Party, to dissolve the party, to get a new member (which he is something he has already tried,) or to become the Liberty Caucus.  John Dibble, the oldest member of the party, agreed with CheeseWhiz that becoming a caucus was probably the best idea.  CheeseWhiz has just recently left the AFLP for AMRLP, saying he'd stay there until he decided which serious party to join.  With the move of CheeseWhiz, this leaves the Libertarians down to their last two members, meaning the Libertarian Party could die, again, very soon.

I'm Mark CheeseWhiz, and this has been an Atlasian Messenger report.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 04:09:28 PM »

Actually the LP does have an elected official; John Dibble is the Southeast Magistrate.

Oh yeah, forgot those were elected Tongue
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 08:20:11 PM »
« Edited: August 15, 2005, 10:29:31 PM by Governor CheeseWhiz »

MIDWEST GOVERNOR ENDORSEMENTS[/u]

MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA – The Midwest Governor’s race against CheeseWhiz and BRTD is the Midwest first opposed Governors race in eight month’s, but seems to be an easy win for the incumbent.  As endorsements votes go, CheeseWhiz has already won the endorsement of the Right to Life League, the Atlasian Civil Liberty Caucus and the Atlasia Monster Raving Loony Party.  CheeseWhiz leads in the Independent Liberal Party, Progressive Caucus, Constitutional Union Party and National Rifle Association endorsements, while BRTD seems to have the backing of his own party, the Farmer Labor Party.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 10:28:24 PM »

W00T!!!
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 10:27:08 AM »

CHURCH OF PD ELECTS POPE[/u]

NYMAN - With the election lasting eleven days, the College of Cardinals has elected his Eminence John Fitzgerald Cardinal Kennedy, in a vote of 9 for Cardinal Kennedy, 2 for non-PDist WMS and 1 for Emsworth.  Cardinal Kennedy has yet to accept, and it is still unknown wheither he will change his name or what name he will take if he does.  Cardinal Kennedy has the support of the following Cardinals in the last round:  Cardinal Emsworth, Cardinal Republic, Cardinal Ebowed, Cardinal Jake, Cardinal Independent, Cardinal Ernest, Cardinal Wixted and Cardinal 21.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2005, 01:24:47 PM »

This just in:  Cardinal Kennedy has accepted the Papacy, but has yet to choose a name.
CheeseWhiz
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2005, 01:36:29 PM »

NEWS WIRE -- Cardinal Kennedy has chosen the name Pope Praefectus Californicus I.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies