Atlasian Messenger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:23:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasian Messenger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasian Messenger  (Read 33983 times)
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« on: July 12, 2005, 09:46:16 AM »

Good work, please continue
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 07:30:51 PM »

If ya'll keep actively doing stories and such, this is going to be a great news orginization.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 02:25:30 PM »

If the NRA has really been unsuccessful or uninterested in getting-out-the-vote, pushing candidates and spinning the news, then how does this explain the simple fact that 8 out of the 10 Senators, the VP in Atlasia, and three out of five members of the President's cabinet are members of the NRA; that the NRA has been extremely successful in passing concealed carry laws in every Region and getting passed a essential amendment to the Constitution in protection of our gun rights; and that every NRA-endorsed candidate has won elected office in Atlasia.
i dont believe that they are winning the elections because of the NRA. you are very picky, Spade.

It's my job. 

The NRA certainly has helped candidates win in the past and present behind-the-scenes.  Just because the media hasn't noticed it does not mean that it does not exist.

Also, I'm giving an example of how the NRA spins the news for itself by spinning your news right now.  Wink
your spinning is quite obvious, Spade. the NRA helps its candidates as much as any other SIG does. i dont believe SIG's often decide elections, because that isnt true...yet. Once the ACLC gets going, im sure it wont be like other SIGs. its going to go out and really work for its candidates. my article simply states that SIG's could do more to affect the outcome of elections. certainly you agree.

i can spin news too spade
As I said in the poll.  The NRA could kill a candidate that opposes it in a stronghold like the south.  It does hold a lot of influence.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 03:51:04 PM »

Here's an argument for democratic election of lt. governors.  If the Governors themselves can't pick someone they like might as well go ahead and let the people do it.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 08:51:36 PM »

MidGard lies about rebellion

In an unsurprising turn of events, Midgard, the official GM of Atlasia, has claimed the lighting of the White House, despite it never happening. The paper also lied about AWN reports. The biased paper goes on to claim the injury of a five year old girl, despite no injuries in Nyman today due to gun violence. We're haring rumors that the paper is to be renamed "The Presidents Lie Outlet".
I'm sorry, the GM doesn't lie.  What the GM says is reality.  It is therefore impossible for him to lie.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2006, 09:25:09 PM »

Forces sent to destroy Atlasian Messenger, publishers escape unscathed

Today General Preston "Skippy" Kramer sent a "sizeable force" to destroy the buildings used by the Atlasian Messenger. The AM was able to get its stories and employees out of the building befores its early destruction. While on the run, the employees found an abonded printing press, where they printed this article, announcing they are still alive and publishing!
"Skippy?"  Now you're going to die.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2006, 09:35:41 PM »

'Criminal' SoS shows up in Nyman with 'thousands', Earl in NY, Vlad in Texas and JCar in Maine, and others make same claims[/b]

Upon hearing of the attempts to arrest Atlasia's freedom fighters, the nation is going crazy. Each of the leaders of the rebellion has rallied thousands and thousands of people, many armed, but not firing. All of the leaders are being well protected. Speed OF Sound was quoted as saying:
Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

The groups are growing by the second, and should soon match Skippy army, if not surpass it by the end of the night.
Ohh, a few thousand anarchists versus the entirity of the armies of atlasia.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 09:49:23 PM »

Military uprising in North Dakota

Soldiers at Minot Air Force Base in North Dakota today mutinied in response to the unconstitutional actions of the President and appointment of Preston "Skippy" Kramer as General of the Armed Forces. Officers opposed to Skippy led military police as they arrested and detained forces loyal to the regime. Later an F-16 piloted by a rouge fired missles at a nearby evacuated supply depot and nuclear silo, presumably as a show of force.
Umm, no it didn't.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2006, 09:36:15 PM »

Midgard is not a newspaper, it is the GM.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies