Opinion of Atlas After Dark (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:26:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Atlas After Dark (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
FF

HF

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 111

Author Topic: Opinion of Atlas After Dark  (Read 16453 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: July 13, 2017, 09:54:47 PM »

Pretty bad, but my opinion of it is a lot higher than it was when I left.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 03:52:24 PM »

I'll try to be unbiased as possible here, but the gist of it is that it's an alternative to this forum created to be less strict. There are many pros and cons with regards to the forum. Some of the benefits are that the discussions tend to be more valuable (given the fact that there are less trolls and members must be approved by a moderator), and several very good people only post there regularly. However, there are several setbacks, mainly relating to their relationship with this forum. The whole place has this really arrogant atmosphere where they try to focus on being "better than Old Atlas".
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 01:40:51 PM »

Meanwhile jmfcst boasts about jerking off to his dead coworker and makes a thread blaming gays for the Scalise shooting.  Why is he still there?

Maybe because BRTD doesn't have a borderline sociopathic obsession with jmfcst 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 08:25:59 PM »

First of all, BRTD, let's debunk the notion that you have no influence here. Yes, it's true that you aren't a moderator at AAD. However, it is a common trend that your opinions tend to be mimicked by others. Do you really think that Kingpoleon would be disliked if it weren't for your obsessive, foaming-at-the-mouth, Landslide Lyndon-esque hatred of him? Secondly, if that post is one of the most bigoted things you've ever read, you're either sheltered as f--k or let your anger get in the way of your judgment, neither of which would surprise me. That post is wrong in several different ways, but are you seriously implying that it's worse than the drivel that Einzige, jmfcst, Clash, and CountryClassSF have posted on AAD in the past? I certainly don't see you going after them, especially not as obsessively as you do with Classic. Lastly, that lyric quoting thing. I honestly didn't think it was possible for you to be more insufferable and pretentious, BRTD, yet here we are. Although I don't disagree with the message, it's about as subtle as a 500-pound anvil, and constantly quoting it everywhere you go just makes it clear that you have no idea how to articulate the message in your own words. I expected better from you.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 05:40:59 PM »

Kal, if you haven't been there like dull0 just don't comment

So am I allowed to make snarky comments about AAD?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies