Based on IQ, have we moved from the dumbest president ever, to the smartest? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:50:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Based on IQ, have we moved from the dumbest president ever, to the smartest? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Based on IQ, have we moved from the dumbest president ever, to the smartest?  (Read 4256 times)
Bismarck
Chancellor

« on: May 18, 2017, 07:05:38 PM »

in more serious news, how about we compare greatest change from really good/great pres to really bad/horrible pres, vice versa.

quincy adams/jackson?

buchanan/lincoln

lincoln/johnson

wilson/harding

hoover/roosevelt

carter/reagan

clinton/bush

bush/obama

obama/trump

Agreed mostly except I would imagine you mean Wilson and Harding the opposite that I do. Harding was elected in a landslide to turn around Wilsons mess and did just that. As to the OP, I would say Obama is more intelligent than Trump, although Trump is not as stupid as his tweets and sound bites make him out to be. If nothing else he is at least cunning.
Bismarck
Chancellor

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 02:42:45 PM »

in more serious news, how about we compare greatest change from really good/great pres to really bad/horrible pres, vice versa.

quincy adams/jackson?

buchanan/lincoln

lincoln/johnson

wilson/harding

hoover/roosevelt

carter/reagan

clinton/bush

bush/obama

obama/trump

Agreed mostly except I would imagine you mean Wilson and Harding the opposite that I do. Harding was elected in a landslide to turn around Wilsons mess and did just that. As to the OP, I would say Obama is more intelligent than Trump, although Trump is not as stupid as his tweets and sound bites make him out to be. If nothing else he is at least cunning.

Admittedly I know very little about who Wilson and Harding were as people, but I was just going off an assumption that the guy with the glasses who created the League of Nations was smarter than the corrupt, dick-naming guy.

I meant that in response to the post which said great/ bad presidents. Wilson was probably an intelligent fellow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies