OH: More Money Stuff (August)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:16:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH: More Money Stuff (August)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 79
Author Topic: OH: More Money Stuff (August)  (Read 184544 times)
Rjjr77
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: October 29, 2017, 05:45:08 PM »

Haha it sounded clearer in my head, every primary is a cycle, you aren't locked in
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« Reply #926 on: October 30, 2017, 09:51:54 AM »

Yeah, got it. Guess I misunderstood.

Also, Rosenberger is not running for Auditor. Look like he'll be going home to run for County Commissioner, instead.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #927 on: October 30, 2017, 08:02:36 PM »

According to the State House rumor mill, the Rosenberger for Auditor idea all has to do with Tiberi's resignation from Congress.

How you ask?

Yost evidently briefly considered running for Tiberi's seat, meaning Faber looked at running for AG again, meaning the Auditor's race was going to go uncontested.

Yost's staying put, though, so that's that.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #928 on: November 01, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »

In the wake of Senator Cliff Hite's resignation, state house leaders will be releasing a document detailing two-year's worth of sexual harassment claims at the state house. Term-limited Rep. Mike Henne (R-Clayton) is know to be featured. Other members are as of yet unknown. Henne plans on finishing his term.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #929 on: November 01, 2017, 12:26:07 PM »

In the wake of Senator Cliff Hite's resignation, state house leaders will be releasing a document detailing two-year's worth of sexual harassment claims at the state house. Term-limited Rep. Mike Henne (R-Clayton) is know to be featured. Other members are as of yet unknown. Henne plans on finishing his term.

Oh I missed this!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/28/yformer-ohio-senator-cliff-hite-repeatedly-sought-sex-legislative-employee-despite-refusals-memo-say/809267001/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

jesus lol
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #930 on: November 01, 2017, 12:27:25 PM »

Oh I missed this!

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/28/yformer-ohio-senator-cliff-hite-repeatedly-sought-sex-legislative-employee-despite-refusals-memo-say/809267001/

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #931 on: November 01, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »

Oh I missed this!

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.

My thoughts exactly. But aren't you a Republican?

Though, that said, it can't be assumed Democrats aren't also guilty. Sexual harassment in state capitals is a huge prroblem. Sacramento's sexual harassment problems were recently featured in some article I read, and it's obviously heavily Democratic over there.
_
Not_Madigan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.29, S: -7.74

« Reply #932 on: November 01, 2017, 12:38:12 PM »

Oh I missed this!

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.

Though, that said, it can't be assumed Democrats aren't also guilty. Sexual harassment in state capitals is a huge problem. Sacramento's sexual harassment problems were recently featured in some article I read, and it's obviously heavily Democratic over there.

Just because I'm a Republican that doesn't mean I can't criticize my own party.

PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #933 on: November 01, 2017, 04:18:55 PM »

Oh I missed this!

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.

Though, that said, it can't be assumed Democrats aren't also guilty. Sexual harassment in state capitals is a huge problem. Sacramento's sexual harassment problems were recently featured in some article I read, and it's obviously heavily Democratic over there.

Just because I'm a Republican that doesn't mean I can't criticize my own party.

We need more Rs like this.

I wonder if this effects legislative elections at all.
Rjjr77
« Reply #934 on: November 01, 2017, 11:05:04 PM »

Turned out to be pretty minor, and it was R's and Ds
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #935 on: November 02, 2017, 02:22:57 AM »

Turned out to be pretty minor, and it was R's and Ds

Yeah, it did. The Dispatch's hype article was pretty overplayed.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #936 on: November 02, 2017, 03:07:15 AM »

Oh I missed this!

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.

Though, that said, it can't be assumed Democrats aren't also guilty. Sexual harassment in state capitals is a huge prroblem. Sacramento's sexual harassment problems were recently featured in some article I read, and it's obviously heavily Democratic over there.
I am honestly surprised that I haven't heard anything about sexual harassment in legislatures over here in Utah recently.
Umengus
Belgium

« Reply #937 on: November 02, 2017, 06:43:56 AM »

Oh I missed this!

jesus lol

"Party of Family Values"

What a F**king joke.

lol and the democrats are the "respect women" party, isn't it ?

So hypocrisy is the thing the best shared in the world...

PS: a difference between chirstians and others is the fact that christians admit the they are siners.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #938 on: November 05, 2017, 05:01:11 PM »

I have it from a pretty reliable source that Columbus City Councilman and former State Representative, Michael Stinziano, will be running for Franklin County Auditor next year.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #939 on: November 05, 2017, 05:01:55 PM »

I have it from a pretty reliable source that Columbus City Councilman and former State Representative, Michael Stinziano, will be running for Franklin County Auditor next year.

Nice.  He's a good guy and I think he can probably win.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #940 on: November 05, 2017, 05:08:01 PM »

Assuming Mingo isn't running for re-election, and is going to try for State Senate, I'm not sure who the Franklin County GOP will field. But yeah, Stinziano's a good fit for the County -- he should play as well in the burbs as he does in the city. If not better.

Stil, FCRP should fight like Hell to keep that seat.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #941 on: November 05, 2017, 05:21:07 PM »

Assuming Mingo isn't running for re-election, and is going to try for State Senate, I'm not sure who the Franklin County GOP will field. But yeah, Stinziano's a good fit for the County -- he should play as well in the burbs as he does in the city. If not better.

Stil, FCRP should fight like Hell to keep that seat.

They're saving their powder for whenever Ron "Lucifer in the Flesh" O'Brien retires.
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #942 on: November 06, 2017, 09:14:42 PM »

Anything interesting our Ohio posters will be watching tomorrow?

Cincinnati Mayoral comes to mind, if only to see whether or not Cranley can hold on. Cleveland seems decided for Jackson, but there's an outside chance it could be close. I fully expect Issue 1 to overheating my pass, and Issue 2 to fail in a similar manner. There's also the insurgent WFP affiliate trying to take on members of the Columbus City Council and School Board. I expect them to fail, though they might succeed in getting one of their 5 candidates elected. Oh, and Toledo Mayoral. How could I forget?

Neat title races going on for Upper Arlington City Council and Youngstown Municipal Court, as well.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #943 on: November 06, 2017, 10:21:29 PM »

Cincinnati Mayoral comes to mind, if only to see whether or not Cranley can hold on. Cleveland seems decided for Jackson, but there's an outside chance it could be close. I fully expect Issue 1 to overheating my pass, and Issue 2 to fail in a similar manner. There's also the insurgent WFP affiliate trying to take on members of the Columbus City Council and School Board. I expect them to fail, though they might succeed in getting one of their 5 candidates elected. Oh, and Toledo Mayoral. How could I forget?

Neat title races going on for Upper Arlington City Council and Youngstown Municipal Court, as well.

Pulling for Wade Kapszukiewicz and (ugh) Zack Reed (the latter only b/c Frank Jackson is even worse).  At least Wade has a real chance of winning.  And Zach Klein is pretty much a lock to win Columbus City Attorney Smiley
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #944 on: November 06, 2017, 10:53:05 PM »

Would be glorious to see Cranley go down.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #945 on: November 07, 2017, 01:02:20 AM »

No on 1, Yes on 2.

I expect to be on the losing side for both. Tongue
Rjjr77
« Reply #946 on: November 07, 2017, 07:55:16 AM »

Pulling for Wade Kapszukiewicz and (ugh) Zack Reed (the latter only b/c Frank Jackson is even worse).  At least Wade has a real chance of winning.  And Zach Klein is pretty much a lock to win Columbus City Attorney Smiley

I really doubt Wade wins, I dont even think it will be all that close.
Rjjr77
« Reply #947 on: November 07, 2017, 07:57:25 AM »

I'll be watching several Races, Mayors Races in Cleveland, Cincy, Toledo and Lima are at the top of my list, as well as the heated battle in my current city of residence. Several local tax levys (one i'm very much against) and issue 1 and 2 who I both hope dont pass
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix

« Reply #948 on: November 07, 2017, 10:41:03 AM »

Zack Klein should be a lock for Columbus City Atty, but the FCRP was smart to run someone with the name Kline in opposition. I'm personally pulling for PHH in Toledo (as well as Melden and Kovimes for Council) and while not at all invested in the Cincy Mayoral, the Cranley hate somewhat confuses me. I assume Sittenfeld cruises into first again in the jungle general down there.

Is the Lima Mayoral a Republican vs. a Democrat?
Rjjr77
« Reply #949 on: November 07, 2017, 01:08:10 PM »

Zack Klein should be a lock for Columbus City Atty, but the FCRP was smart to run someone with the name Kline in opposition. I'm personally pulling for PHH in Toledo (as well as Melden and Kovimes for Council) and while not at all invested in the Cincy Mayoral, the Cranley hate somewhat confuses me. I assume Sittenfeld cruises into first again in the jungle general down there.

Is the Lima Mayoral a Republican vs. a Democrat?

Lima mayor is a 28 year democrat incumbent vs. the County GOP chairman
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 79  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies