OH: More Money Stuff (August) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:51:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  OH: More Money Stuff (August) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: OH: More Money Stuff (August)  (Read 185237 times)
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« on: November 20, 2017, 10:44:38 AM »

Let's not act like Clinton lost because of poor ground game. The Trump campaign's was virtually nonexistent and disorganized.

If so, it was made up for by individual groups.

I went to a Clinton speech in Youngstown, and outside the entrance there were a whole bunch of Trump people with signs giving out free buttons. Clinton was over four hours late (didn't leave Pittsburgh until after the event was supposed to start), so I left early and went to chat with them. They were being polite and not really harassing people, and were actively trying to talk to people. We had a nice chat about immigrants not learning English and they gave me four Trump buttons, which I still have.

I know it's anecdotal, but if that's not ground game I don't know what is.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 06:08:00 PM »

OH-Gov is now Lean D

Cordray/Sutton 2018!

I wish. A Democratic governor paves the way for Brown 2020.

This would be proof that Jesus still loves us.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 05:24:02 PM »

The ORP has endorsed Mike DeWine in the governor’s race after Mary Taylor begged them to make no endorsement. Now, she is saying she won’t support DeWine should — AKA: when — he win(s) the primary.
What does she have against DeWine?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 06:33:41 AM »

Would the Ohio Democrats in this board even vote for kucinich in the general?

I would have to put industrial-grade clamps on my nose for his Ukraine comments, but in the current atmosphere any Democrat is better than any Republican.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 03:05:21 PM »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/style/wp/2018/04/09/feature/the-vindication-of-dennis-kucinich

WAPO eating up Kucinich's attempt to portray himself as the proto-Bernie.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 03:55:47 PM »

Barf. I have a number of disagreements with Sanders but he’s not on RT ranting about the Deep State. There is no comparison.

Well, that's the point. K is painting himself as some sort of progressive hero despite what he's done.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 09:08:28 PM »

Every day Kucinich further tests my pledge to not vote for Republicans until Trump is out.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 12:06:27 PM »

I generally feel about Ohio the way IceSpear feels about the people of West Virginia.

You are perfectly free to stay out of the state for the rest of your life. I think we'd all be happier for it. But if you don't want to come, please don't poke your head into this thread and actively advocate for Ohioans to suffer because of your prejudices.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2018, 07:54:36 PM »

Swearingen doing better than Kucinich is something I did not expect from tonight.

As an aside, primary vote totals don't look good for Democrats for the general.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2018, 03:11:12 PM »

Bad move. Republicans come home, Democrats stay home. Cordray would do better trying to bring turnout up.
Karpatsky
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 09:53:14 PM »

DeWine, now it appears, to be disadvantaged in this race, in a race, was supposed to win, due to the strong support Cordray is receiving from the Sherrod Brown supporters.

Don't be too optimistic - Gov race is toss-up at best for the Democrats, even with those results.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies