App to Redraw the States and Change the Electoral Map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:32:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  App to Redraw the States and Change the Electoral Map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: App to Redraw the States and Change the Electoral Map  (Read 35635 times)
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« on: December 11, 2016, 05:25:49 PM »

The easiest way to flip the election to Clinton is give Clark and Imperial Counties to Arizona, Lucas County, OH (Toledo) to Michigan, and New Castle County, DE to Pennsylvania. Clinton gains Michigan (15 EV's), Pennsylvania (21 EV's), and Arizona (14 EV's), Trump gains Delaware and Nevada (3 EV each). Clinton 275 - Trump 263

California: -1
Nevada: -3
Arizona: +2
Pennsylvania: +1
Michigan: +1
Net +2. Ohio didn't change, Delaware was already at 3. Did I miss anything?
Here
Heisenberg
SecureAmerica
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 05:52:23 PM »

The easiest way to flip the election to Clinton is give Clark and Imperial Counties to Arizona, Lucas County, OH (Toledo) to Michigan, and New Castle County, DE to Pennsylvania. Clinton gains Michigan (15 EV's), Pennsylvania (21 EV's), and Arizona (14 EV's), Trump gains Delaware and Nevada (3 EV each). Clinton 275 - Trump 263

California: -1
Nevada: -3
Arizona: +2
Pennsylvania: +1
Michigan: +1
Net +2. Ohio didn't change, Delaware was already at 3. Did I miss anything?
Here

I still like just the three county switch - Give Camden, NJ to PA, Lake IL to WI, and Lucas, OH to MI.   

Forgot about Lake County, IL. Lucas was an obvious one, and Camden is the only New Jersey county that flips PA (forgot it), but I did get Pennsylvania with New Castle. Arizona cannot be flipped with just one county. Thanks! I just found the app. It's fun and so addicting.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies