Conservatives only: Opinion of Marine Le Pen (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:44:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Conservatives only: Opinion of Marine Le Pen (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: FF or HP
FF (R)

HP (R)

FF (conservative D)

HP (conservative D)

FF (L)

HP (L)

FF (C)

HP (C)

FF (I)

HP (I)

FF (O)

HP (O)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Conservatives only: Opinion of Marine Le Pen  (Read 1158 times)
Cuckslayer
Rookie
« on: November 30, 2016, 12:36:03 AM »

Big time FF (freedom fighter right?)

She actually cares about French culture and the French way of life. She wants to preserve it and expects immigrants to assimilate and not the other way around. Plus she wants out of the EU which keeps forcing countries to pursue austerity.
Cuckslayer
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 01:13:22 AM »

She's certainly preferable to Fillon in my opinion. I'm more liberal on economic issues so her anti-austerity economic policies appeal to me. She generally wants to protect welfare, raise wages, pensions, cut utility prices, control consumer lending rates, etc. whereas Fillon just wants to pursue austerity measures and stay in the EU.

Basically she's the type of conservative I like and he's the kind of conservative I don't like. I identify more as a nationalist and protectionist than a conservative though.
Cuckslayer
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 01:22:48 AM »

She's certainly preferable to Fillon in my opinion. I'm more liberal on economic issues so her anti-austerity economic policies appeal to me. She generally wants to protect welfare, raise wages, pensions, cut utility prices, control consumer lending rates, etc. whereas Fillon just wants to pursue austerity measures and stay in the EU.

Basically she's the type of conservative I like and he's the kind of conservative I don't like. I identify more as a nationalist and protectionist than a conservative though.
I prefer an economic conservative over a nationalist.

Agree to disagree.

I will add that, like the republicans under Bush and many before him, I support deficit spending when the economy is in recession. I could never accept neoconservatism foreign policy and running deficits just to fund war though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies