Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 01:22:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 99

Author Topic: Will the WWC become a long time voter base for the Republican Party?  (Read 7758 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: December 04, 2016, 05:08:41 PM »

I find it amusing how obsessed with this you are, RINO Tom. It's almost as if you don't want "White working-class voters" in your party. Tongue
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 05:25:21 PM »

I find it amusing how obsessed with this you are, RINO Tom. It's almost as if you don't want "White working-class voters" in your party. Tongue
It's more amusing that he claims to be a conservative.

Uh, ditto, dude.  And "WWC" voters are more than welcome in the party if they, ya know, AGREE WITH THE PARTY.  Restricting trade, raising the minimum wage, imposing more regulations, etc. is liberal.  Period.

You could also argue that supporting abortion is liberal. Period. Sometimes it's not as easy as it seems. Also, how can the Republican Party win an election without these voters? For every Romney/Clinton voter like you, there's two Obama/Trump voters in a state like Iowa, for example.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 09:02:22 PM »
« Edited: December 04, 2016, 09:04:45 PM by TN Volunteer »

LOL, I don't hate poor Whites.  There's just no actual evidence of this imagined party system that - annoyingly - exists in both the minds of so-called "latte liberals" AND Trumpists.  It fits both their narratives.  Problem is it's not grounded in fact.

Who defines what "conservative" means? "Trumpists" (what a stupid term) are part of the Republican Party, whether you like it or not. And tbh, I'd much rather win the Midwest than places like Fairfax or Orange County. (And why shouldn't the GOP appeal to both suburban AND rural areas?)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies