What are you listening to? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:21:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What are you listening to? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 138749 times)
IceAgeComing
United Kingdom

« on: December 07, 2016, 10:06:16 AM »

I'm at work so can't link youtube videos but I've been listening a load to the last Radiohead album  "A Moon Shaped Pool"(actually fits the mood of 2016 really; plus its a very pretty sounding album, if you catch my drift) - I think that it really works well if you listen to the entire thing in order but "Burn the Witch" and "Decks Dark" are especially good and, because everyone needs some loud shouty music to listen to every so often; the latest live Enter Shikari live album (I usually prefer live releases for some reason; when I was bored and unemployed I compiled live versions of every Radiohead album based on the best version of each track I could find - I need to do the same for AMSP but I've not really got the time at the moment) - I used to be in to the sort of hardcore-y stuff when I was in high school but Shikari are really the only thing that remain: I think that its kind of because we've matured together in a way and the latest stuff appeals to me a lot more than their older stuff does now.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies