Austrian Elections & Politics 3.0 - Parliamentary Election: Oct. 15 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:42:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Austrian Elections & Politics 3.0 - Parliamentary Election: Oct. 15 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How would you vote in the Oct. 15 election ?
SPÖ
ÖVP
FPÖ
Greens
NEOS
PILZ
KPÖ+
FLÖ
G!LT
Whites
For a small regional party
I'd vote invalid
I'd stay home
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Austrian Elections & Politics 3.0 - Parliamentary Election: Oct. 15  (Read 193856 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 15, 2017, 12:01:09 PM »

New sites reporting that the OVP underwent a revamp to make it more anti-immigrant and euroskeptic. I thought just the opposite. I thought they were trying to ape Macron. Is there some truth to these claims or is it just the media trying to make every story conform to their narrative of the "the far right rising"?
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 02:21:06 PM »

New sites reporting that the OVP underwent a revamp to make it more anti-immigrant and euroskeptic. I thought just the opposite. I thought they were trying to ape Macron. Is there some truth to these claims or is it just the media trying to make every story conform to their narrative of the "the far right rising"?

Still want an answer to this question. Also, what is the difference between the Greens and PILZ?
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:45:32 PM »

I see the Communist Party of Austria ran with some expelled Greens called the Young Greens. Was that the whole youth wing of The Greens that got expelled or just some? and why were they expelled?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies