The Office of Lincoln General Court Deputy JGibson (DA-IL) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:53:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lincoln General Court Deputy JGibson (DA-IL) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Lincoln General Court Deputy JGibson (DA-IL)  (Read 23636 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: February 22, 2017, 06:07:11 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Who? Tongue

Excellent idea, though.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:15:43 PM »

I love the press idea and love to see our regional politicians getting more active and involved overall with things like this, but one question: how come the presser was all about IRL issues?

On why IRL issues dominate press conferences of mine: The real life policies of the constituents of my region are affected by such policies and a provides a voice for the rebuttal of the weekly White House address by Trump and Spicer's daily pressers. I guess I could have the press ask more Atlasia-related stuff, effective next conference. I recently started added print media to the proceedings.

Prime Minister Truman: NYT is New York Times, and I may start naming reporters from each station, effective next conference.

Donald Trump is not the President of Atlasia. He does not exist in Atlasia. Atlasia is a simulation. Next to nothing that happens in IRL America corresponds to what happens in Atlasia.

And Truman said "Who?" as a response to your response to this Trump character, who once again does not exist within the confines of this game.
LOL, yeah, I know what the New York Times is. Tongue
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 08:57:51 PM »

For six weeks this autumn passed, it was my honor and distinct privilege to serve in the House of Representatives with J. Gibson while he was the majority leader for our party. I was impressed then, as I am today, with his diligence, his commitment to public service, and his integrity as the leader of our caucus and of the majority of the people's house. Whatever may be the odds — whatever the affairs of politics — I can say with full assurance that the people of Lincoln would be fortunate indeed to have J. Gibson as their voice in the Senate.

Sir, you have my full and unequivocal endorsement.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 08:45:38 PM »

My statement on Missouri "Governor" Eric Greitens and the report by the Missouri House Committee on Oversight:
Why's "Governor" in scare quotes? I don't like him either, but he was elected, and it's not like it's obvious that Mike Parson is pulling all the strings.
Maybe it's because Greitens is only governor in the online fantasy game "America?"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies