Whats with the Naziesque R avatars registering recently?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:59:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whats with the Naziesque R avatars registering recently?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whats with the Naziesque R avatars registering recently?  (Read 1023 times)
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 16, 2016, 01:54:16 PM »

Only two that I've seen, but there may be more here/coming.
klartext89 and mike67.

Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 02:34:40 PM »

A Naziesque R avatar was just elected President.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 04:49:12 PM »

A Naziesque R avatar was just elected President.

yeah.  duh!
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 10:44:11 PM »

I did warn that we would have an influx of posters coming in from StormFront if Trump won. 
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 10:46:12 PM »

Well, it can't be helped if you guys think someone 63 million of your fellow citizens voted for is 'Naziesque'. Who knew the Naziesques would get far more votes in America than they could ever manage in Germany.

Either that, or the heavily D-hack forum absurdly out of touch with reality for most of the year is just balancing out.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 11:31:55 PM »

Well, it can't be helped if you guys think someone 63 million of your fellow citizens voted for is 'Naziesque'. Who knew the Naziesques would get far more votes in America than they could ever manage in Germany.

Either that, or the heavily D-hack forum absurdly out of touch with reality for most of the year is just balancing out.

Have you read even a single post by one of these Naziesque posters?
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 12:58:33 AM »

mike67 doesn't really seem Naziesque to me; he's probably just a young guy getting into politics who simply copies the platform of the party he supports and has that as his beliefs before he becomes more well-read and mature. I probably wasn't that dissimilar when I registered for this forum at age 12 (though the Republican Party platform I was copying was different at that time, and I've always been prochoice).

On a forum like this, where we have ideological food-fights frequently, we sometimes forget how clannish politics are out there in the real world. Many people have only 1-2 issues they actually care about, pick their team based off that, and then pick the rest of their opinions based on their team.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 05:07:00 AM »

mike67 doesn't really seem Naziesque to me; he's probably just a young guy getting into politics who simply copies the platform of the party he supports and has that as his beliefs before he becomes more well-read and mature. I probably wasn't that dissimilar when I registered for this forum at age 12 (though the Republican Party platform I was copying was different at that time, and I've always been prochoice).

On a forum like this, where we have ideological food-fights frequently, we sometimes forget how clannish politics are out there in the real world. Many people have only 1-2 issues they actually care about, pick their team based off that, and then pick the rest of their opinions based on their team.

"he's not really a nazi, he's just tagging along with them" has never been a great argument Tongue
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 09:35:11 AM »

> Beet
> Calling somebody absurdly out of touch with reality
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2016, 09:48:22 AM »

"he's not really a nazi, he's just tagging along with them" has never been a great argument Tongue
But it's often true, and as this election just showed, saying your opponent is worse doesn't win elections by itself. You also have to show why you're better. Hillary focused too much on the former and that's why Donald won. It didn't matter that his plans to Make America Great Again were laughable. To people wanting change, he was the only candidate running on change.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 11:09:06 AM »

Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 11:14:37 AM »

His profile says he's fifty.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 11:40:15 AM »

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »

Let's not take away from the horribleness of some of the more "Naziesque" elements of the GOP's coalition, much less THE ACTUAL NAZIS who murdered millions, by insinuating adhering to the Republican Party's platform is anything remotely compatible to "tagging along" with Nazis.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 04:25:34 PM »

Let's not take away from the horribleness of some of the more "Naziesque" elements of the GOP's coalition, much less THE ACTUAL NAZIS who murdered millions, by insinuating adhering to the Republican Party's platform is anything remotely compatible to "tagging along" with Nazis.

The moral outrage of red avatars is as affected as ever. Lest we be taken back by the nonstop Godwinning, it was the same sort of stuff under Bush as well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2016, 04:34:56 PM »

I suggest you read your own posts from a month or two ago.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2016, 08:57:26 PM »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?action=profile;u=15114;sa=showPosts

This is going to be a very depressing forum these next four years.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2016, 10:24:32 PM »

Democrats spent the last year trying to lift up the white neo-nazis and give them a platform, thinking that it would hurt Republicans.  Now we're stuck with them.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 12:30:25 AM »

People are waking up to the lying globalist media.

The uncuckening lives on. We will NEVER BACK DOWN.

I like how by posting in this thread you're tacitly admitting you're Naziesque.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 12:34:17 AM »

I'm quite entertained.
TJ in Oregon
TJ in Cleve
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: 6.96

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 12:42:43 AM »

The internet has opportunistic trolls. People are nasty to each other. Frankly it'd be shocking if we didn't have Nazi R trolls.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 02:12:53 PM »

The internet has opportunistic trolls.

The real question is whether they're expressive trolls, or instrumental trolls.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 02:14:20 PM »

Democrats spent the last year trying to lift up the white neo-nazis and give them a platform, thinking that it would hurt Republicans.  Now we're stuck with them.

Reminds me of Mitterrand secretly propping the FN to screw the neogaullists. Yeah, it worked well...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 03:45:30 PM »

A darkness came over us recently.  And when darkness comes, the roaches come out of the woodwork. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies