Brexit Means Brexit?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:46:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  International What-ifs (Moderator: Dereich)
  Brexit Means Brexit?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Brexit Means Brexit?  (Read 779 times)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 27, 2016, 04:04:26 PM »

Brexit Means Brexit
A DKrol TL on the fate of the UK, the EU, and the world after Brexit

June, 2016

"Brexit means Brexit. The campaign was fought, the vote was held, turnout was high, and the public gave their verdict. There must be no attempts to remain inside the EU, no attempts to rejoin it through the backdoor, and no second referendum."

This is my first international TL, so I welcome feedback and criticism.
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 04:31:18 PM »

July, 2016

Nigel Farage: "Some have called on me to stand down, now that Brexit has been achieved. But the war is not over, though we've won the battle. UKIP will keep on, standing up for the hardworking Britons who voted by the millions to end the European experiment once and for all"

Andrea Leadsom: "I have decided that it is in the best interests of myself, my family, the Conservative Party, and the nation for me to end my campaign for leader of the Party. I fully support Theresa and I wish her all the best in the comings weeks, months, and years.

David Dimbleby: There we have it, the first picture of Her Majesty with the Prime Minister, the 13th of her long reign. We're expecting to get the first idea of what the Prime Minister's cabinet will look like sometime today, possibly tomorrow morning, as she makes her way back to Downing Street. Obviously, we'll all be watching to see the Leave versus Remain composition of the Cabinet and try and see what Ms. May's 'Brexit means Brexit' was all about."

Senior Cabinet of Theresa May

Chancellor of the Exchequer Michael Fallon

Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond

Home Secretary Sajid Javid

Defense Secretary Iain Duncan Smith
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies