The Iron Throne: South
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:15:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Iron Throne: South
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: The Iron Throne: South  (Read 5048 times)
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2017, 06:13:24 PM »
« edited: March 31, 2017, 06:15:49 PM by Deputy Game Moderator 1184AZ »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2017, 10:40:04 PM »

To all the southern Lords and Kings,

A dark threat is descending upon us all. The Long Night is coming, and the dead come with it. We do not come to conquer, rape and pillage. We merely seek safety.

I ask you to set aside your squabbles and turn your eyes northward, before the night swallows us all.

Wildling Savage,

I have received your message and while it is little more than the ravings of a barbarian, most like, I fear I must confess that it has captured my interest.  You are quite right that a dark threat is descending upon Westeros.  My Petyr was taken from me and his death is truly a great loss for every man, woman, and child on Planetos.  Even soulless savages such as yourself...  I can only assume that his brutal murder is the metaphorical long night to which you refer and I promise you that your barbarian hordes can rest easy knowing that my Petyr's murder will be avenged.  

However, I fear there is no place for your kind in the Vale.  Mayhaps you won't rape, pillage, or conquer, but you never said you wouldn't abduct newborn children from their cribs and put a Wildling impostor in its place to be raised by the unsuspecting parents, murder indiscriminately, or drink the blood of small children the way civilized men consume wine.  You may think you can fool me with your fancy five dragon words, but we're too clever for such tricks here in the Eyrie.  Your kind will never set foot in the Vale.  Never!  Never!  Never!  NEVER!  

Lysa of House Arryn, Lady Regent of the Eyrie
Swedge
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2017, 11:09:04 AM »

A Proclamation to All Lords of Westeros,

Viserys Targaryen is dead. Killed in battle by the fury of the Baratheon army. His dragon is slayed and his armies scattered. My Lords, I give you one final chance to support my claim. Let us unite under one banner and eradicate the Dothraki plague that pillages our lands and murders our people.

Lord Tarly, your betrayal of your Liege Lord Mace Tyrell cannot be forgiven. You will renounce your Lordship and your heir shall become Lord of Horn Hill. You will be allowed to live out your days in the Reach as an act of mercy and respect for your family.

Prince Doran, although you directly supported the Targaryen army, Cortnay Penrose told me he greatly respected you as well as Viserys's hand, Ser Davos Seaworth. The Baratheon Dynasty will live on, I ask you to follow.

Lord Jaime Lannister, the Ironborn have caused more damage to your family and lands than any other Lord in Westeros. Renounce Tommen's claim to the throne and I will see him legitimized as Tommen Lannister. In my eyes, Tywin was the mastermind behind all of the death and destruction in the Riverlands. Allow us to speak, Lord Jaime, and we may come to a compromise.

Ours is the Fury

Edric I Baratheon, King of the Andals and The First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies