VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:22:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-GOV 2017: Utter Panic and Doom (General election: Nov 7th)  (Read 162916 times)
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« on: October 22, 2017, 02:41:14 PM »

You cared enough to reply. Sorry you keep supporting boring losers over the smart choice.

You're a fine one to talk about boring losers.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 02:11:29 PM »

No one seems to remember that a white supremacist ran over someone with a car and killed them earlier this year. Gillespie running ads supporting the confederate monuments does nothing to discourage that people who created violence in Charlottesville and he has clearly tried to get those sort of people on his side.

Northam is up anywhere from 6% to 17% (no, I'm not calling Quinnipiac a fake poll like Trump would), so of course Gillespie would be desperate enough to try and get just anyone on his side.
Again your the biggest left-wing hack on this site,NO CANDIDATE IS WINNING BY MORE 3 POINTS.

Sure thing Mr.Unskewer...
You just wait I still think Gillespie has a 60% chance of winning.
The polls for this race are fake the last time a democrat or republican won by 17 points was in 2009 and 2008,and that was against an awful republican and Democrats.

You, my friend, are a perfectly legitimate argument against weed in Washington.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 02:34:35 PM »

No one seems to remember that a white supremacist ran over someone with a car and killed them earlier this year. Gillespie running ads supporting the confederate monuments does nothing to discourage that people who created violence in Charlottesville and he has clearly tried to get those sort of people on his side.

Northam is up anywhere from 6% to 17% (no, I'm not calling Quinnipiac a fake poll like Trump would), so of course Gillespie would be desperate enough to try and get just anyone on his side.
Again your the biggest left-wing hack on this site,NO CANDIDATE IS WINNING BY MORE 3 POINTS.

Sure thing Mr.Unskewer...
You just wait I still think Gillespie has a 60% chance of winning.
The polls for this race are fake the last time a democrat or republican won by 17 points was in 2009 and 2008,and that was against an awful republican and Democrats.

Is Northam likely to win by 17?  No, that's one of the extremes of the polling range.  But just because that one outcome is unlikely, it doesn't mean that all the polls are wrong.  The vast majority of them have had Northam ahead; the RCP average has him at +3.3, which I think is pretty close (I put 51-47 in the prediction thread).

If you really think Gillespie has a 60% chance of winning, perhaps you should buy some shares on that outcome (it's currently at 0.28 on Predictit).
I would buy some shares but I’m only 15 and I’m broke since I spent all my money on battlefront 2.

Suddenly everything makes sense.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 12:56:36 AM »

This entire thread needs a Lexapro.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 04:22:32 PM »

Why the heck is this Race so close?

Basically, it's come down to Northam turning out to be a fairly awful candidate and Gillespie proving, once again, that he's the ultimate political operator. The latter has run circles around the former in message and advertising, even while spelunking in the moral gutter.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2017, 05:27:45 PM »

Why the heck is this Race so close?

Ed Gillespie is doing the trumpian strategy to win and increase turnout amongst republican rural and suburban voters to win by appealing to racial sentiments without it being overtly racist.

Oh just stop. The only racism we have seen on display was the Northam camp smearing rural voters as uneducated hateful murderous hicks - which has become the accepted bigotry of the modern democratic party.

Your party has endorsed marxist identity politics - an ideology that seeks to create a society of status based hierarchy along racial and gender lines. It's unbelievably toxic and racist. It attempts to create tiered citizenship status with tiered rights based on race, gender, and perceived grievances.

Your party routinely accuses white people of having 'white privilege'. Your party tells them that they can't wear certain outfits for Halloween or dress a certain way because of 'appropriation'. Your party accuses them of being inherently racists. Your party tells them to 'check your privilege' whenever they are suffering and dare to voice their complaints. Your party is constantly telling them that white men are the cause of every single problem in the world.

So don't get mad when they abandon your party in droves. Your party decided to make them public enemy number one. Whites aren't leaving democrats so much as democrats are purging them out.

what the f**k kind of tone-deaf self-pitying bulls**t did i just read
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies