OneJ's office: Running for Senate!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:25:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  OneJ's office: Running for Senate!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: OneJ's office: Running for Senate!  (Read 4315 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »

Obviously endorsed for high preference. OneJ is a great guy.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #76 on: April 18, 2017, 10:05:44 PM »

This seems redundant. #SouthernChat is basically the catch-all Atlasia chat already.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #77 on: April 18, 2017, 11:12:02 PM »

Well I'll leave FremontChat up to you all then.

Anyways, I'll have a very high-energy, big league speech tomorrow so keep your eyes on it! Wink

Also, Federalists, Laborites, Independents, etc., from all over Atlasia, continue to take my survey. It is relatively short (and is a bit outdated due to Dip and Leinad pretty much switching afterwards).

Here's the poll:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19ftKvAmP7BMi7aDvADIKq-CY40nvRHO5JvhGe_p8wzY/edit#response=ACYDBNgX9lUjr1M0PFYNoPUJ6sycad_UBCk2XFdTXqbN9UEzhjrzX_EP8vfuDts
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2017, 11:09:20 PM »
« Edited: April 20, 2017, 07:56:40 PM by Rep. Southern AG OneJ_ »

OneJ_ for Reelex!

Hey y'all!

For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm OneJ, current Congressional Whip of the Labor Party's slate of the People's House of Representatives. Despite the fact that Labor doesn't currently hold a majority in the House, we've seen some great success in the lower house of the federal legislature. According to Speaker North Carolina Yankee, the House has passed 17 bills and failed 5 and made 27 amendments to bills. Speaker Yankee reported that this is good improvement over the last two Congresses. We've also managed to land 10 bills on President dfwlibertylover's desk compared to only two during Former President Yankee's tenure.

However, there is still work that needs to done. As Speaker Yankee has mentioned, activity could be a lot better. Quite a few of my colleagues haven't put much input forward into the development of bills & may even miss votes. I have to admit, even I am guilty of this sometimes and believe that I can do much better. Learning from my mistakes and using it to my advantage to represent the people of Atlasia is key & that's no a joke.

When trials and tribulations arise, Atlasia deserves a Congress that doesn't lollygag. Atlasia deserves a Congress that actually represents the people instead of hiding behind them. Atlasia deserves a Congress that will help place this great nation at #1, the best nation in the entire world.

Right now, I'm asking for your vote in the upcoming House election to be held from April 21-April 23 starting @ 12:00 A.M. Below is just some of my beliefs:

*I'm in favor of having a functional high-speed rail system.
*I support free trade deals such as NAFTA.
*I'm in favor of moving towards utilizing renewable resources for energy.
*I believe that global warming is something that needs to addressed.
*I believe that we should help endangered species from becoming totally completely extinct.
*I believe that convicted felons should be given the right to vote.
*I believe that human trafficking and prostitution need to be addressed.
*I believe that prayer in public places should be protected since they represent freedom of speech.
*I believe that school systems may allow different theories on the beginning of life to be taught.

*P.S. Don't forget to vote for my current colleagues Drew, Peebs, & Simossad to the House along with Clyde!
Clyde1998
United Kingdom

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2017, 11:47:49 PM »

Endorsed! Smiley
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2017, 06:40:33 PM »

Hi y'all!

Make sure you continue this weekend to vote for:

Scott in Lincoln for the Senate as well as Laborites into the assembly (CXSmith, HoosierNick, Lok, JGibson and even Kyc who is not a Laborite but deserves something imo).

LLR in Fremont for the Senate as well as Laborites into the Commons (Anthony1691, Dr_Novella, evergreen, and Tirnam).

Clyde, Peebs, Drew, Simossad, and me into the House.

Please make sure you go out there and vote in all of those elections! Smiley
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2017, 01:29:22 AM »

Hey all. It's so great to be back in my office.

I just wanted to announce that I'll be running for Governor of the New South! More information will be coming up soon.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2017, 01:31:13 AM »

Not so new if it's been in action since before you were registered. Wink

In any case, endorsed.
Chief Justice Keef
etr906
United States

« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2017, 10:06:29 AM »

Endorsed!
JustinTimeCuber
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.78

« Reply #84 on: June 22, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »

Endorsed
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #85 on: June 22, 2017, 02:03:33 PM »

Endorsed, OneJ is a great friend, is in Labor, and has nice views on the issues (a good combo).
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #86 on: June 22, 2017, 05:16:13 PM »

Endorsed!
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2017, 02:19:34 AM »

Because I want to focus on other things in real life  and because of stress lately, I'm going to announce that I'll be taking a break from Atlasia. I have to admit, it's been a fun time on here but I don't think I've been doing a great enough job for Atlasia.

But...I'll be back someday and will be better than before. I'd like to thank all of you who made Atlasia a great game to take part in and wish y'all the very best!

-OneJ
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2017, 02:44:20 AM »

OneJ,

You are one of the people that has made this game bearable in the past couple of months. I have never seen a time where you are ever apathetic or ever show a glimpse of pessimism, something that I admire greatly. You contain an infectious enthusiasm, which cannot be replicated. I am so saddened that we have come to a point where people are stressed out by something that is supposedly known as a "game." I think that whatever you do in life, with your eternal optimism, you will go far. I thank you for the privilege of knowing you.

-Nev
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2017, 02:51:27 AM »

The goes one of the top 3 most active members of the House.
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2017, 03:15:48 AM »

When I announced my comeback to Atlasian politics earlier this year, you were one of the first people to show excitement about my campaign and offer your endorsement. I feel that we'd quickly built a great friendship in this game, and was glad to see that even when I crossed the aisle and joined the Federalists, you didn't let that affect our friendship. I would say that is one of the things I admired the most about you: your loyalty to those you are close with.

Atlasia sure won't be the same without you, and you will be sorely missed. I wish you the very best, and thank you for being an important part of my experience in this game.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2017, 09:11:47 AM »
« Edited: June 26, 2017, 09:18:05 AM by Southern Delegate TimTurner »

Wishing you luck in your future endeavors IRL and in Atlasia. We'll miss you!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2017, 12:44:38 PM »

Because I want to focus on other things in real life  and because of stress lately, I'm going to announce that I'll be taking a break from Atlasia. I have to admit, it's been a fun time on here but I don't think I've been doing a great enough job for Atlasia.

But...I'll be back someday and will be better than before. I'd like to thank all of you who made Atlasia a great game to take part in and wish y'all the very best!

-OneJ

That's too bad. You've been a good Atlasian, sad to see you go.
Pragmatic Conservative
1184AZ
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 3.00, S: -0.41

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2017, 12:48:33 PM »

Thanks for your dedicated service to Atlasia;I wish you the best of luck in the future.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2017, 12:04:10 AM »

*sweeps all the damn cobwebs out of the office*

I'm back people and this time I'm running for the Senate in Lincoln! Stayed tuned for potential updates, a speech that should be released later today, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies