Trump Cabinet confirmation hearings **live commentary thread** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:10:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump Cabinet confirmation hearings **live commentary thread** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump Cabinet confirmation hearings **live commentary thread**  (Read 128930 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: February 07, 2017, 04:12:39 PM »

School choice is one of the few areas where I'm moderate. I went to one of the supposedly best public high schools and it wasn't all that good. The curriculum was disjointed, there was no structured social life, there was no effort to foster student-teacher relationships, the material wasn't sufficiently challenging, afterschool programs weren't adequately advertised, and-- well, in general it left a lot lacking, especially for a 'top' school. I'd like to see what private industry could do in the sector. Education is so important because it has a big impact on people's lives. It's funny how the areas I'm most moderate about, other liberals tend to be most passionate about, and vice versa.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 08:09:41 PM »

Reuters Politics‏ @ReutersPolitics  1h1 hour ago
BREAKING: Trump to nominate Goldman Sachs managing director James Donovan as deputy Treasury secretary - White House

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 01:50:17 PM »

Wham. This is why we need more minority esp. black Republicans. One guy has been more effective against against racism than the entire CBC.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies