The GOP's best solution on health care (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:30:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The GOP's best solution on health care (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The GOP's best solution on health care  (Read 2252 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: January 13, 2017, 09:23:10 PM »

What are actual, serious GOP proposals to replace the ACA? I'm primarily asking the Republican posters on this forum. And how will they ensure affordable coverage for the 30 million Americans who could lose their healthcare as a result of repealing the ACA?

Are there no Republicans here able or willing to answer my questions?

Honestly I take quite a degree of sick pleasure from watching Republican politicians squirm on this particular issue. The fact is, if we lived in a reality where no healthcare reform ever happened, it's highly unlikely Republicans would ever pass anything related to that except tiny little changes here and there. The GOP isn't interested in major reform, and the only reason they are even talking about "replace" now is because it's politically impossible to just do "repeal."

If there was no possibility of backlash, I'm sure PPACA wouldn't be the only thing on the chopping block. It's a shame that many people who actually like/want those programs but vote Republican don't get that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies