Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:56:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
Poll
Question: 'a man sleeping with a man is just the same as a man sleeping with his dog? do you agree with this elected official?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?  (Read 22746 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2005, 05:53:01 PM »

I skimmed through about the last six pages and I think I can safely say that this thread should be murdered and then buried.
All right; I've sent this guy to destroy the thread and then dig a hole in the ground for it afterwards.

He looks like quite the killer.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2005, 06:20:16 PM »

You mean there is a practical way of mass killing? Shocked

Unfortunately - feeding people to lions is cruel and inefficient(meaning it takes a long time to do). So, it's not practical in that sense. Now, I don't think there's any just way to kill masses of innocents, I just know that there are different methods and that some are costlier, more cruel, and more time consuming than others. If opebo had an honest wish to merely protect himself from Christians(who as far as I can tell mean him no harm, though the irrational idiot can't see that) he would simply wish to kill them quickly and wouldn't take any amusement out of it - instead he's a sick bastard who wants to have them eaten alive and take amusement out of it, which displays his obvious hatred and judgement against such people.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2005, 06:24:27 PM »

Unfortunately - feeding people to lions is cruel and inefficient(meaning it takes a long time to do). So, it's not practical in that sense. Now, I don't think there's any just way to kill masses of innocents, I just know that there are different methods and that some are costlier, more cruel, and more time consuming than others. If opebo had an honest wish to merely protect himself from Christians(who as far as I can tell mean him no harm, though the irrational idiot can't see that) he would simply wish to kill them quickly and wouldn't take any amusement out of it - instead he's a sick bastard who wants to have them eaten alive and take amusement out of it, which displays his obvious hatred and judgement against such people.
well, youre right in saying that its definetly not efficient. and i must say, i wouldnt particularly like being eaten by lions. you'd spare me, right Opebo? Huh Smiley
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2005, 06:28:21 PM »

well, youre right in saying that its definetly not efficient. and i must say, i wouldnt particularly like being eaten by lions. you'd spare me, right Opebo? Huh Smiley

You shouldn't ask if he'd spare you - you should realize how disgusting he is instead and fight against such intolerance.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2005, 06:29:33 PM »

You shouldn't ask if he'd spare you - you should realize how disgusting he is instead and fight against such intolerance.

Yes, exactly; you should be very tolerant of his behavior by killing him. Wink
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2005, 06:30:44 PM »

well, i must say that i dont see the justification in throwing everyone who believes in a certain faith in to be fed on by a large animal. i say either you do it to everyone or no-one, and i find that throwing us all into be eaten by animals seems like a bad idea. Smiley
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2005, 06:32:06 PM »

however, we must be tolerant of his 'intolerance' towards those who arent tolerant to tolerant people Cheesy im confused
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2005, 06:36:48 PM »

however, we must be tolerant of his 'intolerance' towards those who arent tolerant to tolerant people Cheesy im confused

First you fight intolerance with reason, and, should that intolerance turn violent you fight it with force. Opebo is, fortunately, a coward and is too afraid to risk his life over anything really, so reason is a sufficient weapon to at least ensure others do not become infected with such nonsense.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2005, 06:39:11 PM »

First you fight intolerance with reason, and, should that intolerance turn violent you fight it with force. Opebo is, fortunately, a coward and is too afraid to risk his life over anything really, so reason is a sufficient weapon to at least ensure others do not become infected with such nonsense.
ooooohhhhhhh......i get it
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2005, 07:01:59 PM »

ooooohhhhhhh......i get it

This thread makes me hate the world.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2005, 08:08:30 PM »

While not exactly the same thing, both are forms of sexual activity that will fail to produce offspring.

So is heterosexual sex which finishes with an ejaculation anywhere but the vagina.

You're right. So they are all comparable to beastiality.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2005, 08:58:29 PM »

While not exactly the same thing, both are forms of sexual activity that will fail to produce offspring.

So is heterosexual sex which finishes with an ejaculation anywhere but the vagina.

I can hear it now: "Rick Santorum says oral sex is just as bad as bestiality!" Roll Eyes
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2005, 11:29:00 PM »

What?!
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #188 on: July 27, 2005, 07:15:01 AM »

Just Santorum being over-the-top again - I'm beginning to think he doth protest too much

Dave
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #189 on: July 27, 2005, 07:18:21 AM »

Just Santorum being over-the-top again - I'm beginning to think he doth protest too much

Dave
YES! i finally found a place to put this! Cheesy

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« Reply #190 on: July 27, 2005, 07:22:03 AM »

How is this thread thirteen pages long?  Tongue
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #191 on: July 27, 2005, 07:23:21 AM »

an argument broke out in the middle of this thread between Opebo and everyone else
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #192 on: July 27, 2005, 07:24:31 AM »

Dunno - just think Santorum is good topic fodder. Folk either love him or hate him, which gives rise to passionate debate

I buck the trend though and tend to feel rather indifferent towards the guy

Dave
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #193 on: July 27, 2005, 07:25:09 AM »

an argument broke out in the middle of this thread between Opebo and everyone else

I might have known Wink

Dave
MissCatholic

« Reply #194 on: July 27, 2005, 10:09:04 AM »

Dunno - just think Santorum is good topic fodder. Folk either love him or hate him, which gives rise to passionate debate

I buck the trend though and tend to feel rather indifferent towards the guy

Dave

Most republicans do and say nothing. Have you ever heard the senators from Wyoming or Idaho speak?

Rick Santorum is trying to sell books to fund is campaign as he knows that hes in trouble in a moderate/blue state that hasnt voted for a republican nominee for president since 1988. So he needs the freaks to come out and vote.
dougrhess

« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2005, 10:29:34 AM »

I don't have time to read all this stuff. Much of which is funny intentional, some unintentionally, and a lot of it is jr. high school level debating.

So here's my question: in 13 pages, did anybody reference Hitler or Nazis? You know, just checking to see if Goodwin's Law held up (if you don't know that law of internet conversations, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodwin%27s_law.)

;-)
MissCatholic

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2005, 10:44:16 AM »

I don't have time to read all this stuff. Much of which is funny intentional, some unintentionally, and a lot of it is jr. high school level debating.

So here's my question: in 13 pages, did anybody reference Hitler or Nazis? You know, just checking to see if Goodwin's Law held up (if you don't know that law of internet conversations, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodwin%27s_law.)

;-)

lol - you have woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies