Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 02:31:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Poll
Question: 'a man sleeping with a man is just the same as a man sleeping with his dog? do you agree with this elected official?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?  (Read 22665 times)
khirkhib

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2005, 09:35:58 PM »

I said i apologized for my intense hatred. i didnt know most of you people didnt crack down on gays as my community does in another forum i'm in

What a fun freeper forum that must be. Gay bashing.

Santorum Rocks  451 "I hate hate gays"
Freeper 69 "Yeah gays suck ..... cock"
The Rightous-Self  "I think all queers should die and be split by a sword"
Freeper 69 "Really, don't you think thats just extreme.  They shouldn't die. They face a fate worse than death anyway when God burns them in eternal flames"
The Rightous-Self  "No i don't think they should be killed by the sword I was being sarcastic, its just a joke."
TRoosevelt43 " You were joking about killing people isn't that a little sick"
Freeper 69 "Are you a fag, I mean that is a pretty gay comment, free speech"
TRoosevelt43 "Well if God is going to punish them anyway why should I care what they do."
Freeper 69 "Now you really sound like a fag"
The Rightous-Self "We can't stand by idle while the gays destroy society.  We must wipe gays out or God will wipe the US out like he wiped out Sodom and Gamorah"
Freeper 69 "Sodom is gay"
Santorum Rock 451 "I've been thinking I think maybe Beastiality is a little worse than Gay sex but gay sex with animals has to be the gayest thing of all."
RedStater "Isn't beastiality basically torturing animals, I mean you can't have mutual sex with animals, it is like rape.  Sure maybe some dogs don't mind ing those girls on the internet but their is a reason why they have to tie a donkeys legs"
Freeper 69 "You know a lot about animal sex, you must be a f****t"
TRoosevelt43 "I think you think about gays to much, you guys need to get laid and you might think about gay sex less"
Freeper 69 "I hope I'm not gay"
Freeper 69 "sh**t that was a typo I meant to type, I home I could kick a gay man's ass"

Are the conversations something like that.
Give it a break Nuevo Leon. I'm sure a lot of the people in those chat rooms would see you as a Latino as a bigger threat to the US then homosexuals because there have always been homosexuals in the US. They just want them to stay closeted, self-hating and usable.  Where as you as a Mexican male could come to the US, take welfare check and imgregnate white women.  There are no limits to hate. There is no safety zone.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #76 on: July 22, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »

The same thing goes for you khirkhib
KillerPollo
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -3.15, S: -0.82

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: July 22, 2005, 10:01:04 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2005, 10:02:52 PM by Mexican StatesRights™ (AKA: KillerPollo) »

Where as you as a Mexican male could come to the US, take welfare check and impregnate white women.  There are no limits to hate. There is no safety zone.

Sorry! white girls are not my specialty...even girls of my own race arent. I prefer Japanese chicks over pretty much the rest.

btw

Does this look like I'm a stereotypical Latino? tell me!
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #78 on: July 22, 2005, 10:04:14 PM »

Nevermind, prudes. I was thinking of this red Georgia avatar:

Too bad there's not a Virginia state icon in the Atlas file library for the Dumbass Party.

Yeah, OK.  A case of mistaken identity.

But still, it's pretty unpleasant dealing with someone who you feel that you have to step gently around or risk being called some profanity.
khirkhib

« Reply #79 on: July 22, 2005, 10:13:35 PM »

The same thing goes for you khirkhib

What Jake? Same thing?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Who did I attack? Did I attack latinos? Did I attack homophobes?
Biggest assumption I made was assuming that many gay bashers also hate mexicans and I really don't think I am making a major leap of faith assuming that.  Hell if you want me to fill this site with vile I bet you I could find google a whole bunch of gay bashing groups that also bash racial minorities and a whole bunch of racist web pages that also bash gays.  So that couuld be your point.

So what was it? Same thing goes what?
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2005, 10:15:57 PM »

Personal attacks as exhibited by your little fake "conversation". A blanket attack on people is as worse as his blanket attack on gays.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2005, 10:18:33 PM »

Where as you as a Mexican male could come to the US, take welfare check and impregnate white women.  There are no limits to hate. There is no safety zone.

Sorry! white girls are not my specialty...even girls of my own race arent. I prefer Japanese chicks over pretty much the rest.

btw

Mmmmm . . . Asians.  Wink  Where's Obeebop?  hahah
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2005, 10:27:14 PM »

btw

No, You do not share the Amerind features of many of your countrymen.  Thus, I presume that you are on the higher end of the Mexican socio-economic strata;)  You certainly don't look like you are from Oaxaca.

As for the Santorum question- No he was not.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #83 on: July 22, 2005, 10:36:45 PM »

You look more like a gay than a stereotypical gay-basher.
khirkhib

« Reply #84 on: July 22, 2005, 10:40:45 PM »

Oh so you want me to find examples of straw man arguements.
On this webpage because I'm sure nobody here is guilty of that.

I was trying to be funny and make a point but I will own up to my opinions, I played the characters of TRoosevelt and Redstater

1. I THINK IT IS SICK (NOT SARCASTIC) TO JOKE ABOUT KILLING A GROUP OF PEOPLE MERELY BECAUSE WHO THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE IS

2. I THINK THAT GOD IS LOVE AND I THINK THAT IT IS AROGANT, HERETICAL AND DANGEROUS FOR A PERSON OR GROUP TO CLAIM THEY KNOW THE MIND OF GOD, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS JUDGEMENT OVER ANOTHER GROUP.

3. I also think that many people that obsess with Gay Bashing are uncomfortable with there own sexual identity.

4. I also think that it is not wrong to be homosexual I think that it is very wrong to practice beastality and to equate the two is sick.  You can do whatever you want if your bedroom with a mutually consenting adult.  Animals can not have consentual sex and so beastiality should be considered animal torture.   And I could be wrong but I bet many of the people that would equate homosexuality to beastiality could also compare homosexuality to rape.  I think that it is sick for people to think that homosexuality even approached the vileness of rape and yet I bet there are gaybashers, maybe not on this forum, that would say that homosexuality was worse than rape.  Because RAPE can be one man one women.  

I used the conversation as a construct to get my point across and if apologize if it offended your taste.  But i think it helped articulate my point.
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2005, 10:54:48 PM »

opebo doesn't have tastes.
khirkhib

« Reply #86 on: July 22, 2005, 11:03:46 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yeah opebo stop calling the gay-bashing mexican boy gay, just because he doesn't specialize in girls doesn't mean that he is gay.  Anyway there is no way that he could be gay he's into Japanese chicks.   Good luck with finding Japanese chicks in the Sonoran Desert MexicanStatesRights.
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2005, 03:09:22 AM »

Truly disgraceful how some people see nothing wrong with discrimination

Perhaps, depending on the circumstance. But I don't think any people here support discrimination on the basis of race, and that isn't the point. The point is who gets to make that decision. An essential element of freedom is about being able to sort out right and wrong for yourself.

OK, let's see what you do if a Jew fires you for being Christian.  I'm sure you'll sit back and say "Well, that's what the boss says!"

Half of what conservatives preach they've never experienced. 
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2005, 08:16:16 AM »

KillerPollo: Shut up
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2005, 10:56:10 AM »

It is a shame that this thread is 6 pages long.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2005, 11:03:28 AM »

Perhaps, depending on the circumstance. But I don't think any people here support discrimination on the basis of race, and that isn't the point. The point is who gets to make that decision. An essential element of freedom is about being able to sort out right and wrong for yourself.

OK, let's see what you do if a Jew fires you for being Christian.  I'm sure you'll sit back and say "Well, that's what the boss says!"

I wouldn't be happy with it(nobody is happy getting fired), but I would just move on and get a new job.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2005, 11:08:31 AM »

Wow, red herring and ad hominem in the same post.
nclib
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2005, 11:57:16 AM »

Of course not - a dog can't consent, another man can.
skybridge
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2005, 02:56:40 PM »

Santorum is the biggest nut in Washington. He cannot remain in office. His remarks constantly offend Americans and gives America a bad reputation abroad.

Imagine if you told a foreigner what Rick Santorum thinks about certain people. People would be shaking their heads and saying actually bush isnt bad compared to him.

I don't agree with anything Santorum says or does.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2005, 03:25:05 PM »

Santorum is the biggest nut in Washington. He cannot remain in office. His remarks constantly offend Americans and gives America a bad reputation abroad.

Imagine if you told a foreigner what Rick Santorum thinks about certain people. People would be shaking their heads and saying actually bush isnt bad compared to him.

Agreed
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2005, 03:50:31 PM »

Agreed

So if Santorum said the sky is blue, you would disagree, because obviously it can't be true. Santorum said it!
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2005, 04:27:36 PM »

I'd say it was more of a light turquoise...or even grey if it was rainy..........
MissCatholic

« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2005, 10:52:32 AM »

It is a shame that this thread is 6 pages long.

Its a shame that Rick Santorum is an elected official!
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2005, 11:00:39 AM »

Of course not - a dog can't consent, another man can.
I'm pretty sure a dog with an erect dick humping your leg is consenting.  Just put him over your mouth and give it a blow job already.  He consented.
MissCatholic

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2005, 11:19:41 AM »

What would you rather watch

a women sleeping with a women
or a women sleeping with her dog?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies