Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:33:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: 'a man sleeping with a man is just the same as a man sleeping with his dog? do you agree with this elected official?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?  (Read 22767 times)
Everett
YaBB God

« on: July 22, 2005, 02:30:08 PM »

Is he right? That's entirely up to one's own moral standards and interpretations thereof. Personally I would insist not, but that is of course my own opinion. Does he have a right to compare the two? Unfortunately yes.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 07:51:27 PM »

You really aren't any better than Santorum then, KillerPollo.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 08:15:46 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2005, 08:17:29 PM by Everett »

Wow, we're seeing Philip's immaturity rise again here. You and KillerPollo can stop being jackasses now.
I second. If anyone is that bored, feel free to take over for me here instead of trolling homosexuals and Q. At least if you have plenty of pent-up anger and frustration, find a better way to burn off that excess energy. Tongue
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 09:52:12 PM »

So, was Jesus wrong to preach against sexual immorality?

Obviously!  The man (assuming he even existed) did nothing but go around making the absurd claim of the existence of an objective morality.  In other words he was essentially a madman, but more to the point politically a tyrant and an intolerant.  Imagine presuming to tell someone where to stick their member?  Feed him to the lions!
And I assume that you think that you, in all of your glory and power, are Jesus? You fit that description so nicely that I wasn't quite sure if you were talking about Jesus or yourself.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 09:57:19 PM »

Obviously!  The man (assuming he even existed) did nothing but go around making the absurd claim of the existence of an objective morality.  In other words he was essentially a madman, but more to the point politically a tyrant and an intolerant.  Imagine presuming to tell someone where to stick their member?  Feed him to the lions!
And I assume that you think that you, in all of your glory and power, are Jesus? You fit that description so nicely that I wasn't quite sure if you were talking about Jesus or yourself.

No, I deny the existence of objective morality, like any rational person, everett.

Also I would never presume to tell a person where he should stick his member, though I might in friendly fashion exhort him to enjoy sticking it wherever he likes.
If you deny the existence of an objective morality, then why do you so freely place value judgements on religion and people who disagree with your views?

And as long as it has something to do with sex, it's glory to God - oops, I mean opebo - in your book, so that doesn't necessarily count.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 10:00:21 PM »

No, I deny the existence of objective morality, like any rational person, everett.

Also I would never presume to tell a person where he should stick his member, though I might in friendly fashion exhort him to enjoy sticking it wherever he likes.
If you deny the existence of an objective morality, then why do you so freely place value judgements on religion and people who disagree with your views?

You poor simpleton, as I have repeated for your benefit about a thousand times by now - I do not object to their having stupid subjective preferences, what I object to is their claim that there is an objective morality.  In other words, go ahead and hate gays if you're an ignorant hick, but once you claim that they are objectively 'bad', I shall have to advocate feeding you to the lions.

So basically you want everyone who disagrees with you to be fed to the lions. Good job.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 10:07:38 PM »

You poor simpleton, as I have repeated for your benefit about a thousand times by now - I do not object to their having stupid subjective preferences, what I object to is their claim that there is an objective morality.  In other words, go ahead and hate gays if you're an ignorant hick, but once you claim that they are objectively 'bad', I shall have to advocate feeding you to the lions.

So basically you want everyone who disagrees with you to be fed to the lions. Good job.

No, you are again missing the distinction.  I fear you are incapable of understanding.

And proud of being incapable of understanding your warped lack of logic that quite a few Atlasians are still puzzled over.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2005, 04:35:01 PM »

Gay loving home or child spending years in foster care?

That's like asking "swinger loving home or foster care?"

I'm sure most swingers (as well as gays) would make better parents than you, cultist. 
I'm sure the 'cultist' would make a better parent than you, prude.
Everett
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2005, 05:36:40 PM »

I skimmed through about the last six pages and I think I can safely say that this thread should be murdered and then buried.
All right; I've sent this guy to destroy the thread and then dig a hole in the ground for it afterwards.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies