Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:11:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: 'a man sleeping with a man is just the same as a man sleeping with his dog? do you agree with this elected official?
Yes

No

Unsure

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 64

Author Topic: Is Rick Santorum right to compare homosexuality to beastiality?  (Read 22662 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 22, 2005, 03:04:09 PM »

Actually it is very common for animals to mate or at least attempt to with members of their same sex, not only rams, but penguins, north american wild buffalo (who have been documented as often fully penetrating other male buffalo) and dolphins. It's pretty common if you actually try to find out about sexuality in animals; there are books, numerous theses and articles about the subject in question. That should be the 'substancial proof' that you seem to demand Mexican States Rights. You just have to get up off your backside and look for it.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 05:34:09 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2005, 05:36:28 PM by afleitch »

Do you believe I should be killed 'by the sword', Mexican States Rights? I'm a practicing homosexual so go on. Do you believe I have no right to live anymore? I mean, god the taxes I pay to the government must be tainted money and a gay doctor friend of mine...eww those 4 lives he saved must not be worth living anymore becasue he..t...t..touched them!
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2005, 05:40:54 PM »

If not then I'm afraid irony does not come across well in the written word.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2005, 05:50:36 PM »

Your a preacher without a flock Smiley
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2005, 03:25:05 PM »

Santorum is the biggest nut in Washington. He cannot remain in office. His remarks constantly offend Americans and gives America a bad reputation abroad.

Imagine if you told a foreigner what Rick Santorum thinks about certain people. People would be shaking their heads and saying actually bush isnt bad compared to him.

I don't agree with anything Santorum says or does.

Agreed
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2005, 04:27:36 PM »

I'd say it was more of a light turquoise...or even grey if it was rainy..........
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 03:08:40 PM »
« Edited: July 25, 2005, 03:10:33 PM by afleitch »

I enjoy sex yet i am not married. Can i not have something to enjoy in such a desperate world?

In your case, I would say no.  You cannot claim to be "Catholic" yet practice sex out of wedlock.  But, that's a continuing trend with some "catholics" these days, or "holiday catholics" as my ex-lady friend would say.  Now, if you want to renounce your faith, then go right ahead.  Cool

You have no right to claim she is less 'Catholic' based on such sweeping assumptions. In Scotland most Catholics are realists; they have sex out of wedlock, the use contraception some even have abortions, that is their personal choice. Sex and sexual health has nothing to do with religion it is a personal thing and no one has the legitimacy to question another persons 'religiousness' as a result. Some of the biggest moral preachers who spew out all the 'hosannas, holy holies and thou shalt nots' are some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

P.S I'm Catholic too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies