An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:56:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61574 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2017, 06:32:23 PM »

See this sort of thing is why – as horrible as a number of his views are – I still respect Sanchez a hell of a lot more than ProudModerate2: Say what you will about Sanchez, but at least he can take a punch, so to speak.  Plus, the dude fights back even when many pro-Trump posters head for the hills.
I would like nothing more than for that vile son of a bitch to be banned.

Funny, that's exactly how I feel about you.
Roll Eyes

You don't want him banned, but you want me banned? You should change your avatar to blue.

Last time I checked, Sanchez never advocated blowing up school buses full of Israeli children because he considers them political opponents. 
That's a strawman and you know it.

Really how so?  I mean you did say it:

Stanton would be an infinitely better candidate.  I'm not sure why folks want Sinema to run and potentially blow one of our few good opportunities to pickup a Senate seat this cycle.

Gay atheists today, gay atheists tomorrow, gay atheists forever!
- Sinema used to be a spokeswoman for a group that was literally founded to support Palestinian terrorist liberation groups during the first Intifada (btw, Sinema has a long history of advocating anti-Israel policies and generally being an apologist for groups like the PLO, idk if this remained the case after she got elected to Congress though)
The fact that this is considered a liability shows how much we've decided to abandon what's right in favor of a prophecy in a fiction book written thousands of years ago.

Call me old-fashioned, but I always considered deliberately blowing up civilians and using the cold-blooded murder of non-combatants as a political strategy to be terrorism.  Then again, I also have this crazy idea that maybe...juuuuuuust maybe, it's wrong to try to blow up school buses filled with innocent children, so what do I know?
Israel has more blood on its hands. It's unfortunate, but some of those things are necessary to send a message.

Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2017, 06:39:52 AM »

A Luftwaffe pilot helped protect a U.S. Army Air Forces pilot's life.

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Brown_and_Franz_Stigler_incident)

This doesn't absolve the evil of Nazi Germany because of the kind actions of one man. Same goes for Antifa.
I have not read something this dumb in a long time

I haven't read something this dumb since the last time Admiral President posted.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2017, 01:30:46 PM »

I'm not going anywhere Cora. I'm gonna win this fight. You're gonna lose.
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #178 on: August 21, 2017, 10:30:07 PM »

Congressman Andy Biggs has already asked our President to Pardon Joe Arpaio.

The idea that President Trump should listen to the Losers of the 2016 election is....strange.

I mean, Arpaio himself is a loser of the 2016 election.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2017, 05:29:33 PM »

By the way, what does Sanchez contribute other than The Daily Stormer Breitbart talking points?

What do you contribute?
That doesn't answer my question.

At the very least, he doesn't cheer the murder of children.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #180 on: August 23, 2017, 05:17:31 PM »

Ouch. That was a third degree-er there.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2017, 04:49:54 PM »

I don't really see anyone smarter than me, although there are some people who come up with good points here and there.

Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #182 on: September 11, 2017, 04:50:00 PM »

Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #183 on: September 11, 2017, 05:45:04 PM »

Yawn. Unimaginative.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #184 on: September 11, 2017, 07:38:53 PM »

Calling someone you disagree with Hitler? Yeah, its pretty played out at this point.
Coraxion
Ethiopia

« Reply #185 on: September 11, 2017, 08:03:28 PM »

As is calling me an anti-Semite.
TheSaint250
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -2.84, S: 5.22

P P
« Reply #186 on: September 11, 2017, 08:10:57 PM »

We'll stop once you stop disgustingly blaming Jews for Israel's actions.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #187 on: September 11, 2017, 09:01:12 PM »

they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #188 on: September 11, 2017, 09:02:03 PM »

Why are you bothered? You said you're proud of the label.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2017, 05:01:02 PM »

It's funny how the people who say that political views shouldn't be a factor in one's opinion of a person are the same people who hate me because of my political views.

Anti-Semitism is not a "political view", it's just disgusting
Racism is also disgusting. So why does everyone suck Santander's and Sanchez's dicks?

Active loathing of white Americans Republicans (to put it lightly) is disgusting.  Is it racism?  If not, why is it justified?
FTFY

In the end of the day, don't you think it's better to respect opposing points of view rather than have contempt for your political adversaries?  Hating your enemies doesn't do you (or anyone else) any good, so what is there to lose by having a more understanding view toward those whose views you see as execrable?  I say this as someone who finds a lot of the moral views of progressives personally troubling - especially on abortion - but I think it's better to respect people even if we have different viewpoints on very consequential issues.  

I know we have some pretty big disagreements, but I think you care about others and are fundamentally a decent person.  I think it'd be best for your sake to try to open your mind a bit to different perspectives, as tough as it can be at times. 
Republicans, including you are horrible "people".
Rfayette attempts to appeal to Coraxion's sense of decency and humanity. Coraxion proves that he possesses neither.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2017, 04:18:44 PM »

Far be it from me to defend Hillary Clinton, but this was pretty funny.

How dare Hillary write a book, she should be campaigning in Wisconsin!
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #191 on: September 21, 2017, 03:53:09 PM »

Climate change is a hoax invented by globalists.

The ignorant belief that there is no such thing as climate change is really invented by the global elites who are at risk to lose trillions with the measures we need to enact.

Let's start enacting them by eliminating your job first.
TheLeftwardTide
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2017, 11:22:15 PM »

I'm interested as to why so many people like C's here? Not that they are an objectionable party, but why do you guys like them.

Centrist, not corrupt, liberal, globalist, anti-nationalist, future-oriented

Try again, but use words that actually mean something this time
Also belongs in the "simple-truths and one-liners" board.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #193 on: October 09, 2017, 03:13:27 PM »

Kamala Harris has done more for the justice of million Californians, the most racially diverse state in the country, then Bernie Sanders has done for his sh**tty rural white state. Yet it's the old mediocre white guy that is being shoved down the base throat, when Kamala is a inspiration to many WOC who feel the pain of living in Trump America. Explain to me how the low accomplished senator gets a fair shot at the presidency and not the hard-working GA.

As for winning over voters, I think the blue collar dotards are lost for good. Whatever sacrifice they've earned has been lost be embracing the toxicity of Donald Trump. The party ought to push double down on the key demographics that support Democrats, such as women of color, who are the highest turnout demographic of all ethnic groups in the country. Most young blue collar white women can be won over by Kamala platform, even with young blue collar men being just as reactionary as their Fox News watching papa. Moderates who are discomfort with the far-right and far-left can be inspired to cast a vote for the sensible California senator, who won't make you lose your sleep at night.  

I couldn't think of a better nominee who would inspired the base to come out to the polling stations.

You are literally a moron if you think that young blue collar men are all conservative "muh American" Republicans. Here in New England young white men vote mainly Democratic (Especially the Irish). As a matter of fact as you climb up the economic ladder, you will find that it is those sensible "moderate" upper middle-class whites who aren't very blue collar at all, that are responsible for the loss of your precious Maddam Secretary last November. I am well aware that this is one of the most liberal regions of the nation, however it wasn't too long ago that Democrats were able to win blue collar voters in Appalachian States as well as in the rust belt. You talk about doubling down on minority demographics which is all well and good, but what seems to be too much for your thick skull to comprehend is that there are not nearly enough minority votes out there by themselves to win elections. 2016 proved that. You also seem to forget that the economic issues that are plaguing those blue collar "dotards" also plague people of color. What is Kamala Harris going to do about healthcare or wealth inequality? Also, as someone who seems not to care about the lives of people who have hoped to serve the minimum time required, and instead pushes for longer sentences, how do you think people of color feel about that? People of color in America have long been fed the line about law and order, and from what I gather aren't all that convinced that said law and order is being applied evenly or fairly.

But please, be my guest. Continue to divide the "good people" and "those people" by class and race, just like the GOP, and see how far it gets you.

RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2017, 09:04:08 AM »

i am at 154, and one of my proffesor friends is 169!

Proof that the measure is meaningless.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #195 on: October 18, 2017, 12:39:34 PM »

Credit where credit's due.

She reported on the Panama Papers. This was the FSB.

You know who wasn't a fan of immediately blaming Russia for everything? Daphne Caruana Galizia.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

https://daphnecaruanagalizia.com/2017/08/malta-cannot-prevent-russian-holding-russian-passport/
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2017, 09:50:20 AM »

Quick, guess the posters here.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=89449.0
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2017, 08:47:49 AM »

I mean, yes that's true, but you're using "whataboutism". The topic wasn't even about Saudi Arabia. It was about Chechnya's vicious behavior. Why even bring Saudi Arabia up in the first place?

I'm obviously not defending Russia, but pointing out the hypocrisy of all this Russia scapegoating.
Lol. Also can you explain how exactly Russia can be scapegoated for human rights abuses in Russia?

Obviously this on Russia, and Ramzan Kadyrov is certainly a terrible tyrant, but why single them out when there's Saudi Arabia?
This thread is about Russia. Why do you need to deflect? Few would disagree with you that Saudi Arabia's human rights record is terrible, bu if you want to discuss that and the USA's relationship with SA create another thread. But of course you don't actually care about gay rights in Saudi Arabia beyond it's ability to be used as a distraction when talking about Russia

If this thread was just about Russia and part of the scapegoat Russia narrative, it wouldn't have been posted under US General Discussion. And I love people telling me what I actually care about.

If the thread "Russian Pop Star Rounded Up And Tortured To Death In Chechnya's Gay Purge" was just about Russia, huh.

You're a despicable person.

If this was just about Russia, shouldn't it have been on the International board?

A gay person was tortured to death and you're doing...this. Calling those who speak out against it "hypocritical". Take a moment to think about what you've become.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2017, 07:48:13 AM »

Context

BRTD this kind of goes against the whole message of

Here's the thing though, Bernie is AWESOME, yet so many of his supporters (like see, oh the guy who posted right below) are simply TERRIBLE.
Bernie is objectively a self-righteous jerk.

Says the person who idolizes a man partly responsible for death of hundreds of thousands...
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2017, 08:07:38 AM »

Is context even necessary? For God's sake, the man's name is Blairite!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies