An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:20:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61685 times)
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: March 08, 2018, 06:17:41 PM »

Honestly with a few exceptions most GOP elected women are swamp creatures that look really ugly and are slimy and tone deaf. Wouldn't date one in a million years.

Hey, EXTREMEconservative said that conservative women are more attractive than liberal women. I don't know how one can compare Kim Davis with Tulsi Gabbard and disagree with him.

ExtremeConservative, a person who has previously said that he weighs in excess of 300 pounds, should probably not be judging the attractiveness of other people
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #276 on: March 09, 2018, 08:11:23 AM »

That comment section is disgusting. Is being a douchebag a requirement to be a conservative?
No. McCain manages to be a douchebag without being conservative.

He's more conservative than you...
Conservatism isn’t about bombing brown people Tom.

Indeed. It's about smearing the survivors of a school shooting.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #277 on: March 09, 2018, 12:33:39 PM »

That comment section is disgusting. Is being a douchebag a requirement to be a conservative?

I love 'ya X but you really ought to learn what a burn actually is.
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #278 on: March 09, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »

I'm surprised you managed to type that with all the ice you need rn.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #279 on: March 09, 2018, 05:03:41 PM »

So excited for Democrats to waste millions in Texas for nothing but virtue victories. I doubt they have a chance at any seat other than Hurd's

I bet you were excited when they were spending millions in Alabama and PA-18 too.
Cactus Jack
azcactus
United States

« Reply #280 on: March 09, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »

I'm surprised you managed to type that with all the ice you need rn.

I'm surprised he managed to type it after all the lobotomies he's had.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« Reply #281 on: March 14, 2018, 12:04:09 PM »

Dude, I thought you were like 40-50 yo old

His English skills are those of a 40-year old North Indian immigrant IT worker, yes. His mental age is in the low teens, though.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #282 on: March 14, 2018, 07:25:11 PM »

The nutty thing is that a lot of these conspiracy theorists were getting support from the left.
Yeah, I know. Remember when you created a thread suggesting there may be some validity to this whole thing?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2018, 02:53:18 PM »

That's odd. It says this thread got a reply but I can't read anything.

Illiteracy is an epidemic.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2018, 10:16:28 PM »

Not as useless as the OP's posting.history.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2018, 02:47:29 PM »

I think I call it quits (this will take a few more hours).

Here, everything would be 100% counted already and people could go to bed.

With 10% more turnout.

didn't your country have to re-run an election recently because of incompetence?
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2018, 08:44:28 PM »

Not trying to be rude, but who on earth is Joey1996?
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #287 on: April 10, 2018, 08:51:09 PM »

A newbie who said like one cool thing once.
MAINEiac4434
Junior Chimp
France

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -8.78

« Reply #288 on: April 10, 2018, 10:22:07 PM »

S-Ohio avi.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2018, 12:33:42 PM »

Nah, there are no curvy black ladies who post here as far as I know. And trust me, I would know if there were any.

it's more likely they would intentionally hide their identity after first encountering your posts
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2018, 12:36:18 PM »

A newbie who said like one cool thing once.

I'm periodically changing the namesake.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #291 on: April 15, 2018, 08:26:42 AM »

Credit where credit is due

My guinea pig has better understanding of the geopolitical situation than BRTD.

You obviously have no understanding of the situation if you cannot realize that this thread is not serious.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #292 on: April 15, 2018, 11:19:50 PM »

Unfortunately, as long as education is not funded appropriately and museums and historical programs (like a lot of what the national park service does) are defunded, this problem will continue to get worse. We also have the cultural issue of acting like history is "boring" and not worth learning, but it's literally what helps us understand where we've been and why things are the way they are.

People who have experienced things personally are a wonderful reminder, but their deaths are not what causes this. These people have shared their stories time and again, in books, museums, documentaries, etc etc. It's that the majority of the population isn't interested or aware, and that breaks my heart.

This comment is so stupid.

First of all, American teachers are paid more on average than teachers in Western Europe. Second, how much extra money do they need to teach about the Holocaust? What are they doing in the absence of that extra money? Are they staring at the wall doing nothing? Are they teaching about other things in place of the Holocaust? You realize teaching about other things takes just as much effort as teaching about the Holocaust, so why does funding make a difference.

Same with Holocaust Museums getting less funding now. Do you think the directors of Holocaust Museums are now just sitting around doing nothing, unable to act because their salaries have been cut from 100k to 75k a year? How much money do they need to do their job of singing off on the same press release about how racism is bad every year?

I can't believe this dumb comment got like 7 people block quoting it and going "wow, such a good comment" while my only comment was deleted dispute the person who flagged it 1) not even trying to explain how it was wrong and 2) admitting he didn't think I violated any rules.

There's an old saying that if you meet one person in a bad mood it's probably them, but if everyone you meet is in a bad mood it's probably you. Has it ever occured to you that your inability to understand simple logic that everyone else easily grasps is because you're stupid, and not because you're so much smarter than everyone else?

Just curious.

If I was stupid, people wouldn't need to delete my comments and resort to name calling, they could just explain why I was wrong.

if you were walking down the street having a conversation with a friend and a hobo lunged out of an alley waving his arms and shouting nonsense would you try to bring him into your conversation or would you walk a little quicker? That's basically what you are to this forum. You come into completely unrelated threads and try to derail them with your racist nonsense and people respond appropriately. It doesn't mean you're smarter than the people who ignore you or want you off this forum.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #293 on: April 17, 2018, 06:08:37 PM »

I do think Maryland should get a better map, just like I think North Carolina, Ohio, Michigan, etc should too. The redistricting laws in MD state that the legislature cannot override a veto of congressional lines, so if Hogan wins reelection, it's looking like they'd have to either come to an agreement with him on a fair map, or take his nonpartisan redistricting proposal. My guess is that they won't, because the laws allow the legislature to pass their own legislative map.

Good thing Hogan is going to lose.

Okay I didn't realize you were this much of a hack.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2018, 09:25:47 PM »

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #295 on: May 02, 2018, 05:49:11 PM »

The fact that you think young, black people are so brain dead that they would vote for a racist due to a rapper is insulting.

It's not insulting. What does the Democratic Party have to offer them? Anything new? The black vote should be contested heavily in 2020.

Stellar #analysis from the poster most likely to call the police on a black person loitering in his neighborhood.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #296 on: May 04, 2018, 12:48:51 PM »

LimoLiberal got Alabama wrong by almost 30, AZ-08 wrong by 10, Virginia-gov wrong by 10
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #297 on: May 10, 2018, 03:48:50 PM »

DeWine will win, I would still vote for Cordray since I am hackish like that, but DeWine would be a better Governor.

How would DeWine be a better governor in the eyes of a self-described hack? Saying that in the case of Kasich vs. FitzGerald would make sense, but both DeWine and Cordray are strong candidates.

Cordray is a bureaucratic big DC insider, Dewine is a local homeboy, and has been attorney general and congressman. I would still vote for Cordray though.

Cordray is literally from coal country and has been AG as well. And DeWine was literally a 2 term senator. And I'd expect a right winger to call Cordray, given that he was a head of the CFPB that fought for consumers, as an bureaucratic insider.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2018, 04:14:13 PM »

You wanna talk torture? How about being trapped in a 110 story building that’s on fire and your choices are to burn, suffocate, jump 1300 feet to your death, or die in a structural collapse. I’m absolutely not against waterboarding or shocking these absolute animals

She oversaw the torturing of a pregnant woman. Shackled, beaten, and starved. Her baby almost died.

And we had children on the planes that those animals rammed into the towers. Idgaf what the price is for hunting down those bitches. It’s war. And if the choice is our people or their people, I’d choose to save our people 100% of the time

You are no better than the terrorists.

Typical liberal... feewwing for the terrorists. They attacked us. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. What would you be saying in 1945 after we nuked Hiroshima and firebombed Dresden? Were no better than Imperial Japan/Nazi Germany? Gimme a break

Let's have a little wager, kiddo.

I will personally send you $500, either via mail or electronically, if you post a video of yourself being waterboarded.  In the video, you must announce your Atlas screen name prior to the drill.

Show us how much of a man you are.  Somehow I doubt that will be happening, of course.  How many times have you threatened to post a selfie to show us your guns, bro?
Since I'm the mad scientist proclaimed by myself
omegascarlet
Junior Chimp

« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2018, 10:14:56 PM »

The fact that you think young, black people are so brain dead that they would vote for a racist due to a rapper is insulting.

It's not insulting. What does the Democratic Party have to offer them? Anything new? The black vote should be contested heavily in 2020.

Stellar #analysis from the poster most likely to call the police on a black person loitering in his neighborhood.

Rip FF
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies