An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 07:17:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25
Author Topic: An Olawakandi Center for Burn Victims  (Read 61543 times)
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #375 on: November 04, 2018, 03:43:01 PM »

Fuuny how in the Hofiod world “average Americans” are reactionary bigots like him
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2018, 11:01:19 PM »

We're really arguing with someone who is writing a poor quality, terribly formatted Marco Rubio wank...
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #377 on: November 14, 2018, 10:28:47 AM »

Not sure what your intent is by saying this, but it's such a shame how even some of the moderators on this board don't try to set a better example for other users on here. But I will not engage in it any further.

If someone swapped your pearls for coal you'd clutch them into diamonds.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #378 on: November 16, 2018, 04:02:01 PM »

RE: Gen Z

Y'all do realize that being nonwhite and college educated doesn't mean they'll become Democrats, right? None of those things alone suggest they wouldn't be conservative.

You're right, race and education aren't predictors of political affiliation in the US.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #379 on: November 16, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »

Y'all do realize that being nonwhite and college educated doesn't mean they'll become Democrats, right? None of those things alone suggest they wouldn't be conservative.

You're right, race and education aren't predictors of political affiliation in the US.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #380 on: November 19, 2018, 11:18:45 AM »

RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #381 on: November 23, 2018, 12:42:29 PM »

The blood of the people killed by Assad with Tulsi's support, you mean?
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #382 on: November 28, 2018, 12:08:12 PM »

Is it an innate thing in the conservative mind to go to conspiracy theories about why they lose?

If you actually read the piece, I think you'll find my concerns reasonable, at least.  Please tell me why the "wet ballots" excuse (given to explain long delays in counting on election night)..."holds water". 

(As I pointed out in the article, several cities reported their initial numbers very late on election night.  The CT Secretary of the State, who supervises the counts, said this was due to "wet ballots".  Wait a second....were not all of the polls located indoors?

"Things that make you go 'hmmm....' (C&C Music Factory) )

Your concerns aren't "reasonable." You're disgusting. The next time you're tempted to write such a letter, you should consider jumping off of the nearest bridge instead.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #383 on: November 28, 2018, 05:15:42 PM »

Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #384 on: December 03, 2018, 09:03:21 PM »

And I think so long as McCready is unable to catch up, Harris should be certified regardless of fraud. An insurmountable race ought to lead to certification.

Your exponentially increasing stupidity proves the second law of thermodynamics.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #385 on: December 05, 2018, 06:44:48 AM »

Trump would beat Obama in a landslide. It would be clobbering. You gotta be kidding with these narrow Obama win predictions. Trump took away Obama's working class whites which he won largely because the GOP didn't work hard enough for those voters and didn't have the right messenger. Trump may be the most underrated politician in American history. Hillary had the Clinton name and close to 1 billion and he still beat her.

Obama campaigned for Hillary non stop and Trump soundly defeated her in the electoral college. 306 to 228 isn't close.

Trump would win 2016 + Minnesota, Maine, New Hampshire, Nevada against Obama.

Ok Eric, we got it. Now go back to the winery.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #386 on: December 20, 2018, 11:42:36 PM »

Use this thread to add instances of pwnage to the collection.

The first work of pwnage, a new work by Technocratic Timmy, is presently being framed and will soon be hung up prominently on the wall facing out towards the front entrance from the top of the grand staircase:

He is not a progressive. He is a New Democrat & is a part of that caucus. This 90% stuff is BS & Hillary & Bernie had like 90% common votes. Beto himself declines to call himself a progressive.

HE is A Wall Street Democrat who voted to weaken Dodd Frank & for the big banks, voted to advance TPP, for more oil drilling & so on. This is in a 6 year duration where he had to take few tough votes so you add to the fact that he is not qualified. He didn't co-sponsor Medicare for all or Free College while he was in the house.

This was you literally less than a month ago:

Beto ran to the farthest left of any Senate candidate - Abolishing ICE, Impeaching Trump, Medicare for all, No PAC money & he ran a consultant free clean campaign.

The reason you’re lashing out against Beto now is because you have a personality cult attachment to Saint Bernard Sanders and any serious threat to him gets their record nitpicked by you.

You of course would never talk about Bernie voting to dump a bunch of nuclear waste in a poor Hispanic district of course...
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #387 on: December 21, 2018, 02:21:42 AM »

We have this:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=258473.0
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #388 on: December 21, 2018, 02:34:59 AM »

He is not a progressive. He is a New Democrat & is a part of that caucus. This 90% stuff is BS & Hillary & Bernie had like 90% common votes. Beto himself declines to call himself a progressive.

HE is A Wall Street Democrat who voted to weaken Dodd Frank & for the big banks, voted to advance TPP, for more oil drilling & so on. This is in a 6 year duration where he had to take few tough votes so you add to the fact that he is not qualified. He didn't co-sponsor Medicare for all or Free College while he was in the house.

This was you literally less than a month ago:

Beto ran to the farthest left of any Senate candidate - Abolishing ICE, Impeaching Trump, Medicare for all, No PAC money & he ran a consultant free clean campaign.

The reason you’re lashing out against Beto now is because you have a personality cult attachment to Saint Bernard Sanders and any serious threat to him gets their record nitpicked by you.

You of course would never talk about Bernie voting to dump a bunch of nuclear waste in a poor Hispanic district of course...
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #389 on: December 21, 2018, 02:11:36 PM »

Merged.
RussFeingoldWasRobbed
Progress96
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.26

« Reply #390 on: December 23, 2018, 11:06:21 AM »

^

This.

Plus, Hillary herself stayed in for the entire primary race in 2008 even after it became clear that she is extremely unlikely to win. Thus, why shouldn't Bernie have the same luxury?
Hillary 2008 had an argument. Bernie 2016 was simply being delusional and petulant.

Speaking of your username, her argument was that RFK was assassinated in June. Great argument.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #391 on: December 27, 2018, 11:20:42 AM »

Klobuchar joining much of the rest of the field in saying that she needs to talk the 2020 decision over with her family:

https://www.newsadvance.com/news/trending/should-i-run-for-president-what-some-democrats-are-pondering/article_265f0cdf-7b9b-5a6d-8c28-0e3231e8525d.html

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Trump would literally slaughter her.

Put down that tablet and open a dictionary to learn what "literally" means.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #392 on: December 27, 2018, 03:34:34 PM »

So it turns out that you're historically illiterate as well.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #393 on: December 27, 2018, 04:16:00 PM »

Do I have permission from the mods to just post reports with nonsense sequences of random characters as the reason for reporting the post whenever there is an advertising spambot?

Do you even have permission from your mom to use the internet?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #394 on: December 28, 2018, 11:12:53 AM »

You should be the last person asking for content sanity controls unless you are trying to get the mods to wipe your entire posting history on your behalf.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #395 on: January 04, 2019, 04:28:21 PM »

That's not very professional language. No one in that position should be conducting themselves in such a manner. Same goes for Trump, acting this way isn't "cool" it just makes people in important positions that require professional behavior sound vulgar and low class.

Yeah, this isn't a frat party.

After the Republicans universally stood by Brett Kavanaugh for a lifetime position in the Supreme Court, I do not want to hear from you or anyone in the GOP about courtesy, class, or 'family values' in government.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #396 on: January 07, 2019, 02:33:10 AM »

It's pretty amazing that 37% of folks here think such a double standard is acceptable.

Is this OK?

If it is OK, would it be OK if I looked up Quranic Scripture and made similar parodies?  I don't intend to, but would it be OK?

I wonder if you’re as much fun in real life as you are here.

I must say, I do appreciate that the Atlas forum allows me to interact with tedious old Puritans whom I would never normally encounter in real life.
PragmaticPopulist
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -5.57

« Reply #397 on: January 08, 2019, 10:59:10 AM »

The average person gets off on the suffering of others. Most of Atlas is too dumb and naive to realize this.
Atlas Force
mlee117379
United States

« Reply #398 on: January 17, 2019, 11:35:33 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #399 on: January 18, 2019, 09:05:56 AM »

I laughed at this for like 15 seconds straight. It sounds like a line from an episode of Arrested Development.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies